Ayr United, What now 2016/17

I was under the impression that motherwell are cutting costs not sure they would resign Moore if he wasn't going to be playing a we might not get him back

According to the official Motherwell site they are discussing a new deal with Moore, if he's not going to feature in the first team squad then I don't understand why they would do this.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moore has been offered a new deal and i've been told is apparently one of 3 players re-signing on with us this week so i think he will get a chance.

Am i correct in saying he was voted you guys player of the year?

Moore has been offered a new deal and i've been told is apparently one of 3 players re-signing on with us this week so i think he will get a chance.

Am i correct in saying he was voted you guys player of the year?

He got the young player of the year award.

Killie prolonging the inevitable, although they've thoroughly deserved to beat Falkirk over the 2 legs.

TBH the game wasn't nearly as good as watching that absolute fud Gordon Sawyers getting dragged from his seat by two stewards.

TBH the game wasn't nearly as good as watching that absolute fud Gordon Sawyers getting dragged from his seat by two stewards.

Absolute twat of a man, leaving his boy in a right state as well. Don't think the cameras should have focused on him after it happened either! The boy probably will get pelters from glory hunters at school tomorrow as well!

Was that the chunt doing head keepy upy when the ball went into the crowd?

Yeah then his wee boy was greeting when his Dad got chucked out. Absolute joke of a man.

Speaking to a mate of one of the players last night, says our top wage next season is £500p/w.

To be honest I don't know if that's decent for part time or not.

That's decent for full time players

Speaking to a mate of one of the players last night, says our top wage next season is £500p/w.

2 grand a month before you've even taken into account your normal working wage. Decent I would say for a couple of training sessions and a game on a Saturday.

Pretty decent I'd say. I was reliably informed that last year our highest earner out with Stevo was on £300 p/w.

Obviously were all slightly gutted that Killie survived today but regardless it will still be a cracking league next year.

I see us in a group of 3 fighting for relegation along with Dumbarton (being part-time) and QOTS (aging squad and unproven manager). Morton could possibly be dragged into it aswell as a lot of their better players last year were loans and they have Jim Duffy as manager. Raith have appointed an absoulote diddy in Gary Locke however they already have the basis of a decent squad signed up so I suspect they will be fine. This could all change as teams start to assemble thee squads but this is my view at the moment.

As for what we need I'd hope we are lining up something like this next season:

Fleming

Devlin

NEW CB

NEW CB

Boyle

NEW RM

Adams

Docherty

NEW LM

NEW ST

NEW ST

Subs:

New GK

Graham/Murphy

Gilmour

Trouten

Crawford

Stevenson

New Player

So on that basis I suspect we need around 8 players- hoping McCall can get his transfer targets secured quickly.

Archived