Jordan White

I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes. I was hoping it was all a bad dream but it's not. Sad day in the community of West Lothian mass mourning in the county. I reckon he's already shagged about 20 welsh burds. How many do other people think he's on?

I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes. I was hoping it was all a bad dream but it's not. Sad day in the community of West Lothian mass mourning in the county. I reckon he's already shagged about 20 welsh burds. How many do other people think he's on?

Or should that be sheep????

You'd be right if he only arrived that morning, reckon he's already into triple figures by now.

Disagree, King Jordan is the best striker to grace the lower leagues of scottish football [emoji23], you mad because of the hartick he scored against yous that season ?

No I had completely forgotten about that but every shite player has their moments. Pat scullion lobbing a keeper comes to mind. I just think he's massively overrated.

No I had completely forgotten about that but every shite player has their moments. Pat scullion lobbing a keeper comes to mind. I just think he's massively overrated.

Still hurting from Jordan ripping you lot apart

Archived