Brendan Rodgers welcome thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good appointment for Celtic.  I thought they'd go for Roy Keane or, hilariously, Malky Mckay.  Not sure Rodgers is in it for the long run - he probably fancies winning a title, getting a crack at Europe and then going for a gig back in the Premiership but I'm sure Celtic know that.

Joe Allen to come in tomorrow 9am.

Startled to see so many so positive.

Won...Nothing with one of the best players in the world at his disposal, then fell apart when he didn't have him.

Good appointment for everyone else, IMO.

When he was at Liverpool they were amazing when Luis Suarez was there then pish when he left for Barca, the near success he had at Liverpool was nothing to do with him. Bang average manager.

'pool have been shite for years and were utterly outplayed under Klopp in the second half the other night.

Liverpool fans are c***s. They also chased out Benitez and Hodgson.

benitez - no they didnt, in fact the majority still cling on to the hope of him coming back. Hodgson - yes and your point is... he is a fucking dreadful manager

Being asked to find mutant Celtic fans for an interview outside the stadium must be a very easy and satisfying job indeed.

"Pure buzzin for this n aw rat"

"Some appointment so it is. He'll get is playin ra Sellick way so he wull"

Liverpool fans are c***s. They also chased out Benitez and Hodgson.

Yup.  I have no idea whether he's a good manager or bad, but Liverpool fans' views (in the general) are plainly not a good yardstick.

Archived