My car is a right state...

on the inside just now. I try to keep on top of it but ferrying toddlers and dogs around takes its toll after a while. And right now I just don't have time to deal with it

Every single car valet place I have ever been to though seems to be run by dickheads who seem actually annoyed that you want them to valet your car. Either that or they do a poor job.

Can anyone recommend a good car valet service in Glasgow or Ayrshire?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rutherglen-digger-crash-horror-least-8038790

Could be worse....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a motor for about a year now. Only wash it has had was when it rains.

Me too, but living in Inverness I have to occasionally wipe seagull shit off so I can see out the window.

Once put an old sports car that I had through a car wash. Afterwards I took the Targa panels off then went for a pose through the streets of Edinburgh in my nice shiny car.

I parked up and walked to a shop for a bottle of juice. On the way to the shop I looked back to give my pride and joy car an admiring glance. My bright Red car was a mass of pink and white stripes. I raced back to the car wash to be met by a long line of multicoloured cars. It turned out that the cleaning fluid had not been properly diluted and everybody's paintwork had been ruined.

I, along with everybody else got a free respray out of it.

Apparently it happened again to the same carwash a few months later which ended with it being closed.

Archived