My car is a right state...

on the inside just now. I try to keep on top of it but ferrying toddlers and dogs around takes its toll after a while. And right now I just don't have time to deal with it

Every single car valet place I have ever been to though seems to be run by dickheads who seem actually annoyed that you want them to valet your car. Either that or they do a poor job.

Can anyone recommend a good car valet service in Glasgow or Ayrshire?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the inside just now. I try to keep on top of it but ferrying toddlers and dogs around takes its toll after a while. And right now I just don't have time to deal with it

Every single car valet place I have ever been to though seems to be run by dickheads who seem actually annoyed that you want them to valet your car. Either that or they do a poor job.

It'll need more than a valet.

post-31698-0-29826800-1463772471.jpg

I just dyson mine

I actually have a vax but vaxing sounds weird and i believe dysoning is the new term

The boys on the Irvine Road in Kilmarnock did my works van for £20 and had it absolutely gleaming. The interior was like new when I got it back.

My car is a right state because someone ran into the back of me :D

Granton cres?

Car valet?  Really?  When my car gets overly messy I just throw it away and buy a new one.  Doesn't everyone?

I subscribe to kinkys viewpoint. 9 cars in 10 years, and £0 spent on cleaning inside or out.

I just dyson mine

I actually have a vax but vaxing sounds weird and i believe dysoning is the new term

Nah, Hoover tannoyed the vacuum cleaner. Anyone dysoning is clearly a BEAST.

Does it work?

Yes, had 5 months MOT on it.

Door didn't lock, window wouldn't go down but this was reflective in th price as they say.

1997, had a cassette player instead of a cd player.

Changed it now.

Still got £40 for it when I sold it.

Archived