New strips

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read we are being taking to task by the SFA over the advertising of the new strip...

It's bodogs own kit launch, nothing to do with Ayr Uniteds.

Would imagine if we were fined then bodog will pay it. They're getting more publicity than they bargained for.

Eta - the same complaints have been made the previous 4 seasons, so what's changed this year?

possibly because you are a repeat offender, I would imagine you were told the last time not to do it again

Again, it's not Ayr United.

If I was to sponsor Dunfermline and paint the new top on a model and put pictures on the Internet, then would Dunfermline be responsible?

Got to laugh at the Pars fans getting all warmed up about a pair of diddies.

You guys could always pen a strongly worded letter to the authorities

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Good job you guys do everything by the book

No doubt some Airdrie fan has written to the SFA and the advertising watchdog to complain, fuds

Well for what it's worth I thought this campaign was genius. In most of the press, all over social media and can't be linked directly to Ayr.

Daily record quotes the club saying this is the last strip / season with the club badge in its current format?

Yip, that's the case. Supposedly next seasons shirts and new merch will have the "new badge" design. Personally I don't think it will differ much from its current guise.

Calvin should rock up to EEP the next time they're in administration and just light big piles of money on fire in front of their buckets.

Seething.

Archived