New strips

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have any pics but believe our home and away shirts are changing. This years away shirt becoming the third shirt.

Was a prototype in the club shop at the back end of the season. Looked a bit more like a training kit.

Stanno seem to have been good enough for us. Not had much bother with anything I've bought and seems to be decent price wise.

Led to believe QP will be playing in a navy home strip this season with black and white hoops being the away kit. Something to do with history I believe.

150th anniversary. Our kit was navy blue for the first few years of our existence. Quite like this sort of thing as a one off and am looking forward to seeing the design,

Look at historical football kits, Queen's Park will be very similar to there original first kit, still supplied by Under Armour.

Navy Shirt, with a mock / fake design on the right sleeve to emulate the white ribbon / tie originally on tied onto the sleeve, a commemorative badge to celebrate 150th Anniversary.

Lead to believe the sorts will be grey, with the hoops sown on the socks.

Sponsorship will still be with Barr's with an old iconic I-girderIrn Bru can design shown on the shirt

Away Kit will be the current home Kit

That's crazy. Wonder how many of the "rank" tops they'd made already?!

Nae idea, but I'm absolutely desperate to buy one. That could be a real collectors item and, being the absolute oddball that I am, it would be a great addition to my football shirts collection.

Archived