West of Scotland Cup Final Auchinleck Talbot V Hurlford

Talbot Bing

The ref was shocking buddy. Very poor control of the game and gave nothing our way. Seen at least 5 fouls on Talbot players in the midfield area when he gave play on however decided differently when it was a Hurlford player.

Think this is one ref who missed his chance to price his worth instead of bias towards Hurlford

Your right he gave Hurlford a few fouls that weren't in the middle of the park. But got all key decisions right (although not many) , had total control of the game and this was shown in the fact he only had to book a couple players. Compared to some others I've seen, he was very good.

I was also impressed with the conduct of both teams, a few hard challenges send boys to their backside (G on hurlford GK for example) each time the player jumped back up and got on with it. A lot better than the rolling about and moaning I see most weeks.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvel legend you really r a w****r u must be shagging mcpherson hurlford in west final beat fae better team on the nite scottish semis lost on pens still can win super league where r u bin dippers oh aye fukin silly league get it round u

Darvel legend you really r a w****r u must be shagging mcpherson hurlford in west final beat fae better team on the nite scottish semis lost on pens still can win super league where r u bin dippers oh aye fukin silly league get it round u

Your right he gave Hurlford a few fouls that weren't in the middle of the park. But got all key decisions right (although not many) , had total control of the game and this was shown in the fact he only had to book a couple players. Compared to some others I've seen, he was very good.

I was also impressed with the conduct of both teams, a few hard challenges send boys to their backside (G on hurlford GK for example) each time the player jumped back up and got on with it. A lot better than the rolling about and moaning I see most weeks.

I'll agree about the players conduct. But disagree on your view re the challenges. You sure you're no the ref? ;D

Aye 3 times so u can digest ya tosser n party last all night tandem mobbed but still great fun n good luck to hurlfod yougsters in final on sunday n congrats talbot deserved to win wednesday be diffrent game all together thats the big prize

I thought the ref done a good job. He tried to play the advantage rule throughout the game and most of the time pulled it back when advantage was lost. To be honest it looked and easy enough game to ref with no talking points.

he might well be a w----r as you say i dont know the guy,but what i do know he is one of the best fishermen on here,he gets a bite every time.none more than from the wee men fae hurlford that try to buy things,please wait till the next day to post about your wee team after a defeat,as darvel legend will have the hook waiting. :thumsup2

Archived