Sign in to follow this  
ICTChris

Men Only

Bet the old duffers feel like right d1cks when they are watching the open that was supposed to be at Muirfield in their stupid wee club.

Aye we showed them lads!

*tumbleweed*

Edited by D.A.F.C

It is co hosted by the mens and womens clubs

Mm, right. At least the sandwiches will get made.

Bet the old duffers feel like right d1cks when they are watching the open that was supposed to be at Muirfield in their stupid wee club.

Aye we showed them lads!

*tumbleweed*

Fairy sure they'll be quite chuffed their club isn't (more so) infested by 'GerrintheHole!' Whompercunts.

I don't see what the issue is, if a group of men get together and form their own club surely it's up to them to decide who joins them. If the women want a golf club let them form their own and they can ban males from joining.

As for the First Minister maybe she have spent more time today explaining the problems with the failed IT system and late payments to farmers than concerning herself with the conduct of a private club.

So how come it's ok for the Open to be at Royal Troon?

The venue was picked a few years ago before this became a big thing. If they don't change their policy they won't get it again

Are any P&Bers members of any male only clubs and what motivates you to join such a sausage fest in the first place?

Yes but I can't tell you

I'm struggling to think of anything less appealing as a source of company than the sort of person who would want to be a member of a mens-only-Edinburgh-based golf club.

Being at a lib dems meeting.

I'm the only member of my family who doesn't play golf but none of the clubs that my dad or brothers are members of have any exclusions. 

Once when I was in the Isle of Man with my parents my mum was told she couldn't go into the back bar of the golf course hotel we were staying in.  But then the IoM makes Saudi Arabia look forward thinking.

Golf is traditionally seen as a way for husbands to get away from their partners for a bit. A 'Yes' vote would have blown that apart for them.

Doesn't excuse it of course, but I think the reasons they gave for maintaining a male only membership are a smokescreen for the real reason: They don't want their wives and partners joining them on the golf course.

Golf is traditionally seen as a way for husbands to get away from their partners for a bit. A 'Yes' vote would have blown that apart for them.

Doesn't excuse it of course, but I think the reasons they gave for maintaining a male only membership are a smokescreen for the real reason: They don't want their wives and partners joining them on the golf course.

I thought you said it was men only?

I don't see what the issue is, if a group of men get together and form their own club surely it's up to them to decide who joins them. If the women want a golf club let them form their own and they can ban males from joining.

As for the First Minister maybe she have spent more time today explaining the problems with the failed IT system and late payments to farmers than concerning herself with the conduct of a private club.

The late payments don't need to be paid until the end of June, and maybe you don't know but the Scottish payments are amongst the lowest in Europe as most of the money sent by the EU is " rerouted " by Westminster to other needy parts of the rUK. Happy to help ^_^

I just don't see why any of the men would care if woman could be members or not. How would it affect their enjoyment?

Aye we showed them lads!

*tumbleweed*

They'll actually probably be delighted the Open will no longer be hosted there.

I just don't see why any of the men would care if woman could be members or not. How would it affect their enjoyment?

Takes ages to finish of the golf quickly to get back to the members bar asap if you have a womens foursome in front of you stopping to gossip and do their make up and shit.