Men Only

Ju

Aye and if they excluded black people then they could start a black only club; what's the problem with that?

Is that your logic?

Firstly. The Ju comment is out if order.

Secondly, i never said women should start a women only club. They already have them. Im calling double standards.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly. The Ju comment is out if order.

Secondly, i never said women should start a women only club. They already have them. Im calling double standards.

They should let you and banana become members, then no right minded woman would want to join.

Amazed no mention of the urban legend of a disturbance at the club house. Male and female police turn up and the female PC has to bait outside.

Amazed no mention of the urban legend of a disturbance at the club house. Male and female police turn up and the female PC has to bait outside.

While the male PC bates in the car?

Sounds a bit fishy to me...

They should let you and banana become members, then no right minded woman would want to join.

Ok, all men only places should be shut down but all women only places should carry on as they are.

The way I see this is you either go the whole hog with gender equality, or you don't. Picking on one club for having a single gender policy for membership only works if you have the same opinion with EVERY other organisation that has a similar policy.

There are lots of clubs that are women only. Men don't make a fuss and moan about not being able to join, they just let it be. Why do woman want to be where they're not wanted?

Out of interest, why do you think it will be the same outcome?

The timeline of the process suggests the club themselves expect a similar outcome. Had they been confident of an outcome accepting women members they would have had the vote well before this summer's open.

Archived