Bye Bigot Brothers?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day, just one day, I hope the rest of the clubs tell them to get tae and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

And risk losing the mutants income that it brings by playing them 4 times and possibly more post split the chairmen of the other teams won't allow it. Both are here for the long term and the closed shop resumes now both are back together

Would they start at the bottom aye? I'm sure their fans are absolutely foaming at the mouth at the prospect at playing the likes of Dover Athletic and Forest Green Rovers.

Think of all the five star hotels and country clubs they could stay at to prepare for the game the next day.

You can only imagine the look on Shaun Harvey's face when the Mirror roaster piped up with, "aye, but where do Rangers and Celtic fit into this?"   :lol:

Think of all the five star hotels and country clubs they could stay at to prepare for the game the next day.

For every five star hotel and country club Celtic stay in, Rangers will stay in a ten star one.

What gets missed out every time this is brought up is that if this ever does happen then there's nothing stopping any other club in Scotland from doing likewise.

2 of them can gtf as far as im concerned.They dont give 1 f**k about scottish football made it clear they want to leave.Let them go and shut the door on the way out.Unfortunately i dont think.the english leagues would want sevco fans running riot every other week down there.

This absolutely. I don't see how the other chairmen can so myopic as to not see what the avantages are. Get them gone and no B teams in any form.

A league of 12 to 16 clubs avaraging 6,000 to 16,000 or thereabouts would be a bloody good league, and probably more profitable.

This absolutely. I don't see how the other chairmen can so myopic as to not see what the avantages are. Get them gone and no B teams in any form.

A league of 12 to 16 clubs avaraging 6,000 to 16,000 or thereabouts would be a bloody good league, and probably more profitable.

12-16 teams getting 6,000 or more average? Only 7 got that this season and 2 of them were Celtic and Rangers.

Competition would be better though I imagine. Be 5/6 teams a season capable of winning it.

12-16 teams getting 6,000 or more average? Only 7 got that this season and 2 of them were Celtic and Rangers.

Competition would be better though I imagine. Be 5/6 teams a season capable of winning it.

I understand the point though. When teams get a sniff of success or danger, crowds turn out in big numbers, no matter the teams involved. Falkirk have provided great recent examples. Motherwell in the playoffs last season too.

With no Ugly Sisters in the League, the financial field is far more even and there's a great chance for success to be spread, entice people back and crowds will increase.

I understand the point though. When teams get a sniff of success or danger, crowds turn out in big numbers, no matter the teams involved. Falkirk have provided great recent examples. Motherwell in the playoffs last season too.

With no Ugly Sisters in the League, the financial field is far more even and there's a great chance for success to be spread, entice people back and crowds will increase.

Falkirks average even after this seasons 4670. Just totally disagree I think the crowds are actually quite good as it is, Scotland's a small place, look at the populations of your Perths/Dingwalls/Inverness/Motherwell/Hamilton/Kilmarnock etc. Just no way there could be that many clubs getting that much. Glory hunters would get worse with the OF playing in England too no doubt.

We all know it will never happen but...

It took Rangers 4 seasons to go up 3 tiers of Scottish football, how long would it take them to go up 4 tiers of English football?

All that would happen is Rangers and Celtic would become the 'Hibs' of the English Championship after 3 or 4 seasons of playing Accrington Stanely and Crawley.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious.

Archived