EgyptAir Flight MS804

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing I have noticed was the large number of migrant workers air-side at CDG, what is the security and vetting like with their staff??

Wtf?Ive been going through cdg for about 15 years and theres always been loads of workers from former french colonies to say they are migrants shows huge levels of stupidity

Rename the thread the "pilot error/act of terrorism thread".

Don't need a new one every time Sky News reports something bad about aviation FlyerTon.

Don't slag him off, he'll delete it.

They haven't even found it and they have blamed French security for being lax and decided it's a terror attack. Standard British media.

To be fair the french security forces have far from showered themselves in glory in the past couple of years.

There's just something about FlyerTon that produces an urge to hunt him down and murder his entire family while I force him to watch. He really irks me.

Don't ever change.

They haven't even found it and they have blamed French security for being lax and decided it's a terror attack. Standard British media.

Look at the rhetoric coming from the French government. It's subtly suggestive. It's not just standard British media (and I take your point to be about Sky News, which does definitely exaggerate and speculate). There's a reason the narrative is turning the way it is.

That said, I'm sure some of the news reporters would prefer it to be terrorism.

Look at the rhetoric coming from the French government. It's subtly suggestive. It's not just standard British media (and I take your point to be about Sky News, which does definitely exaggerate and speculate). There's a reason the narrative is turning the way it is.

That said, I'm sure some of the news reporters would prefer it to be terrorism.

I'm not saying it's not the case but I doubt we are helping things much by jumping the gun and speculating (bordering on basically stating) that this is a terror attack before anyone's even had a look at it.

It just winds everyone up into hating everyone else and once they put the idea out there, even if proven otherwise, it leaves a doubt there for many people.

Do planes never have mechanical

Issues anymore?

Archived