East superleague relegation

BroxyBear

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im confident of a tayport win at camelon and st andrews and fauldhouse losing with fauldhouse losing on wed them a st andrews fauldhouse draw to leave us a point clear and in the play off

I hate to say it Superfifers but don't give up your day job. Camelon are now 1 point above Sauchie with a game still to play. Which I think means Camelon are now safe. However fair play to Tayport for coming back into the game today from being 3-0 at half time and taking two quick goals back from Camelon, which made an uneasy spell for the Mariners who then kicked on with another two goals. With Tayport taking a third back in the last minutes to have the game finish 5-3. #GOTITDONE

Well, a huge game tonight at Broughty for the Hoose. Sod's law it is away, midweek and people (fans players management and committee) could be struggling to get there. The joys of working tee postponements. I would like to wish the lads all the best. I am sure you can do it.

Mon the Hoose! âš½ï¸ðŸ‘

Tayport relegated

St Andrews Relegated

Fauldhouse Playoffs

No surprises there with both relegated teams changing managers throughout the season although both had plenty of games to change the outcome.

Fauldhouse will be difficult for us but I believe it's one that's certainly winnable.

Tayport relegated

St Andrews Relegated

Fauldhouse Playoffs

No surprises there with both relegated teams changing managers throughout the season although both had plenty of games to change the outcome.

Fauldhouse will be difficult for us but I believe it's one that's certainly winnable.

You might not face Fauldhouse yet.  If Fauldhouse beat St Andrews by 2 goals you will be playing Sauchie

Good result for the Hoose tonight which means if we beat St Andrews by 2 or more we stay up and Sauchie are in the playoffs.

Although I predicted it, you didn't have to be a genius to tip Tayport and St Andrews for the drop. Pair of them were by far the worst teams we have played this season. Hopefully St Andrews continue their poor form into Saturday. Might be worth a visit for any neutrals...

See you there. Mon the Hoose! âš½ï¸ðŸ‘

Sauchie last played 4th May.......been "on the beach" for a month so it's squeaky flabby bum time !!![/quote

If that's the case then the E/R should try to get all teams seasons finishing about the same time

Sauchie will be at a big disadvantage

^^^ How do you propose that such a situation is achieved when the number of games teams will play may vary by 10 or more, where no lights are used in the winter, where the standard of pitches and drainage varies enormously. And where nobody wants to do anything about any if these things?

Where is the game kinky ?

The game is up at St Andrews with a 2.30 KO. Supporters bus is heading up so there will be a decent bunch of very vocal Hoose fans in attendance. Can't wait. New ground for me.. Hope I don't see it again after Saturday. MTH

Your right Alan, just seen the updated league there.

In light of that I would expect Fauldhouse to win at St Andrews by the margin required. St Andrews being relegated only have pride to play for but an early goal may just see them cave in.

Suachie or Fauldhouse whoever it is I know it will be tough but still a very winnable game over the 2 legs

Archived