East superleague relegation

BroxyBear

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remaning Fixtures

Camelon: Carnoustie Away, Broughty Home, Tayport Home, Penicuik Away

Carnoustie: Camelon Home, St.Andrews Away, Fauldhouse Away, Penicuik Away, Kelty at home

St Andrews: Carnoustie, Linlithgow and Fauldhouse all 3 games at home

Fauldhouse: Carnoustie at home, Broughty Away, St.Andrews Away

Tayport: Kelty at home and Camelon Away

Some belting ties in there. We did our bit tonight. Now I await tomorrow's scores with interest. Finishing outside the bottom two is the priority but obviously if we can finish fourth bottom then all the better.

After that performance you probably wouldn't get a result against Kelty u-16s. Your team created the square root of fck all in 90 minutes. Still supporters and guys taking the team managed to blame the referee and his assistants for everything. Loved your managers attempts to coach from the other side of the fence though. :lol::lol::lol:

You really are a p***k and I rarely have a bad word to say about anyone.

Tayport had a 16 year old kid playing near your dugout first half who was getting a torrid time from gates. Totally sensible from the suspended manager to make use of himself to help the young lad. Tayport were given a severe lesson the first half but I thought bossed the game for the 1st 20 minutes of the second half.

The Kelty 2nd goal which incidentally to show I am not biased was never offside , killed the game off.

St and fauldhouse draw with each and lose there last 2 games i think tayport will be in the play off as can see us beating camelon next week as we are far better away from home on tighter pitches it helps use play the type football the manager wants to play im still convinced tayport will stay up and then improve next year

You (Tayport) have been the worst team I have seen this season. You looked way short when we played you at your place and it is no surprise to see you where you are. St. Andrews were rotten at our place but we still need to play them away. The winner of that could be in the play offs but I suspect there will be a few twists still to turn. We have been doing better recently and have the ability to win our last 3 games. I suppose everyone will think that though..... Our problem has been not scoring enough goals and losing too many!!! 😂 it's a simple game...

It is going to be nervy... Mon the Hoose!

St and fauldhouse draw with each and lose there last 2 games i think tayport will be in the play off as can see us beating camelon next week as we are far better away from home on tighter pitches it helps use play the type football the manager wants to play im still convinced tayport will stay up and then improve next year

You make it sound easy!!

So Tayport have to win and need five further results involving St Andrews and Fauldhouse to go their way including Saints and the Hoose drawing. You'll get good odds on that.

After Carnoustie's win yesterday I suspect we are playing for the playoffs as Camelon will surely win at home to a Broughty side playing their third game in 5 days with nothing to play for and quite possibly beat Tayport as well. But as Kinky says there will be more twists.

Looking at the fixtures there are a lot of relegation 'six pointers' coming up. If I was a betting man I'd predict that Tayport will be gone and St Andrews will finish second bottom. Fauldhouse for the play-offs I think, although with the unpredictable nature of this league anything could happen!

You really are a p***k and I rarely have a bad word to say about anyone.

Tayport had a 16 year old kid playing near your dugout first half who was getting a torrid time from gates. Totally sensible from the suspended manager to make use of himself to help the young lad. Tayport were given a severe lesson the first half but I thought bossed the game for the 1st 20 minutes of the second half.

The Kelty 2nd goal which incidentally to show I am not biased was never offside , killed the game off.

Totally agree disrespectful comment can't remember such comments when defeated twice at Central Park this season

Totally agree disrespectful comment can't remember such comments when defeated twice at Central Park this season

2 or 3 games left... Who's going to end up in the dreaded automatic relegation spots & who's going to end up in the play off position?

You (Tayport) have been the worst team I have seen this season. You looked way short when we played you at your place and it is no surprise to see you where you are. St. Andrews were rotten at our place but we still need to play them away. The winner of that could be in the play offs but I suspect there will be a few twists still to turn. We have been doing better recently and have the ability to win our last 3 games. I suppose everyone will think that though..... Our problem has been not scoring enough goals and losing too many!!! it's a simple game...

It is going to be nervy... Mon the Hoose!

Hope the Hoose stay up ! Good bunch of guys and i enjoy the banter at home and away ! 

The Tayport hackers lose at Camelon this Saturday and get relegated.   

If games pan out as I expect over the next week then it will be between the Hoose and St Andrews to see who is relegated and who gets the play off spot.

I predict that a week on Saturday it's the Hoose going to St Andrews knowing that a win gets them above St Andrews and into the play offs.  A tense last league game between these two sides that would be all blood and snotters. 

Im confident of a tayport win at camelon and st andrews and fauldhouse losing with fauldhouse losing on wed them a st andrews fauldhouse draw to leave us a point clear and in the play off

Yip as simple as that. ..probably don't need to go to the games now 😂😂😂

Can anyone translate?

Im confía en una victoria en Tayport Camelon y St. Andrews y Fauldhouse perder con Fauldhouse perder el Lun ellos un St. Andrews Fauldhouse sorteo para dejarnos un punto claro y en el play off

Spanish okay for you ?

Archived