Next ICT Manager - Richie Foran

Unbelievable comments from some ICT fans on this. Deluded. The club have been punching well above their weight in last few years and a normal season greeted with talk of how terrible they have been. Pokey wee club getting too big for their boots. Hope you get relegated

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable comments from some ICT fans on this. Deluded. The club have been punching well above their weight in last few years and a normal season greeted with talk of how terrible they have been. Pokey wee club getting too big for their boots. Hope you get relegated

^^^ John Hughes found, might as well change your username to GuidHonestLaddie

Aye, it's not like these points have been addressed at all.

Once the dust settles the media narrative once he's gone will be "he won the cup, finished top 6, a drop off was to be expected this season, ICT are a small club punching above their weight, what were the fans expecting, he didn't receive enough backing from the club" No one's actually going to point out his success was with someone else's team and that the board would probably be totally justified in being cautious with their budgets given the players he's brought in and the recent slide in results.

Summary is that Inverness fans don't know how good we've got it with Yogi; he's performed miracles without being able to bring in any players, whilst playing an attractive attacking brand of football. We're going to get relegated once he leaves and if he went to Dundee United instead of Mixu, then they would have survived relegation. 

Conveniently they failed to list the clusterf*ck of signings he made with the largest ever wage budget we've given to a manager (Lopez, Wedderburn, R.Williams, Hughes, Horner, Sho Silva), in addition to his unprofessional comments in the press. 

Hughes has clearly been playing a media game here to manufacture this situation and get out while his reputation is still in good shape from last season, all while making ICT out to be the party in the wrong. It's more than likely worked and he'll be straight into the next top flight vacancy that comes up.

Hughes has clearly been playing a media game here to manufacture this situation and get out while his reputation is still in good shape from last season, all while making ICT out to be the party in the wrong. It's more than likely worked and he'll be straight into the next top flight vacancy that comes up.

Based on the aforementioned love in on Sportsound it's clearly worked.

Just listened to the Sportsound podcast from last night... :lol:

Summary is that Inverness fans don't know how good we've got it with Yogi; he's performed miracles without being able to bring in any players, whilst playing an attractive attacking brand of football. We're going to get relegated once he leaves and if he went to Dundee United instead of Mixu, then they would have stayed up.

I absolutely detest Yogi and if he ever rucked up at Dens I'd really struggle with that. I also fucking hate Biscuits and that slavering cûnt Chick Young and the other clueless b*****dos on Sportsound.

That said - they might just be right with this 'careful what you wish for' stuff. If The new guy's a disaster you're going to get reamed on the radio every Saturday.

I almost wish you stay up.

I absolutely detest Yogi and if he ever rucked up at Dens I'd really struggle with that. I also fucking hate Biscuits.

He is Yogi's brother in law after all

He was anti Falkirk for a few years after Hughes left us and made sure of it during his Sportsound rants

:1eye  Have you actually read the thread, you utter moron?

f**k off Yogi.

He is Yogi's brother in law after all

He was anti Falkirk for a few years after Hughes left us and made sure of it during his Sportsound rants

I think they are actually cousins. His constant bigging up of Yogi is one thing but I just think he's an arse in general.

ETA of course being cousins and brothers in law is possible. Maybe we are both right.

I think Hughes is a lot like Stuart McCall.  He'll do fine with a good established side and keep it ticking along but when it comes to rebuilding a team he's not up to it.

The only thing is he has an awareness that McCall didn't.  McCall took it a season too far and it was a disaster for him and I think it damaged his managerial reputation to a certain extent, Hughes probably saw a similar fate awaiting him if he'd gone on.

With the players leaving (Raven, Vincent, Williams), out of contracts (Fon Williams, Brill, Vigurs, Mbuyi-Mutombo) and rumours that Tansey is on his way it could be a pretty desperate close season for Inverness.

Shame on Inverness to sack John

He will find a bigger club no bother hope he comes back to f**k yous

Yous.   Yous.  

Alloa schools.  What say you?

Alloa are a tiny, tiny team, FYI.

Hasn't he said that Falkirk will be his last managerial gig?

Yes, he's older than I thought he was, 2 or 3 years short of his bus pass. Might want a final guaranteed go at the SPL though. Hope not.

Archived