Next ICT Manager - Richie Foran

Cause he's had a ridiculous over turn of players in his time in charge, had a good budget (for that league), done f**k all and built a team that's an absolute gang.

Put up a plucky fight against Formartine though, you have to give him that.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good budget for that league is literally a pack of fags and a bottle of buck fast give his some wiggle room with dosh and a good number 2 I think he'd be good to go.

In the lower leagues a high turnover of players is quite common as folk are only on a year contract and if there shit they dont have to keep the dross.

A good budget for that league is literally a pack of fags and a bottle of buck fast give his some wiggle room with dosh and a good number 2 I think he'd be good to go.

In the lower leagues a high turnover of players is quite common as folk are only on a year contract and if there shit they dont have to keep the dross.

I'm talking about a high turnover every 6 month. Ask Clyde fans how many players he's used.

And as for the first bit that's a total nonsense. Clubs budgets vary quite a lot in the lower leagues even at part time.

Obviously I'm exaggerating the budget but it is buttons compared to Inverness and teams in the lower leagues can't afford to tie players down for more than a year so he has the luxury of if there gash he can punt them and replace them

Ci2Q7VJW0AAP009.jpg

Head says that's probably going to end in tears, but I'd still take the gamble - it could boost the team I think.

We aren't going to be making any big signings anytime soon, the job is motivating the decent but limited talents we have,

and our biggest deficiency this season has been the lack of somebody kicking arses on the pitch.

Hope he'd be playing himself at DM, not as a lone striker though  :o 

Obviously I'm exaggerating the budget but it is buttons compared to Inverness and teams in the lower leagues can't afford to tie players down for more than a year so he has the luxury of if there gash he can punt them and replace them

The best players get more than year deals quite often.

And In comparison to clubs like Inverness it's obviously buttons. But it's not in comparison to teams like that, it's in comparison to teams in the same leagues which is quite a big thing. We've just signed someone from Airdrie who had plenty of offers from elsewhere because we could give him an extra 100 a week, not much money but enough to make his mind up and makes a big difference in recruitment for lower league clubs.

He's fucking hopeless and Clyde will never go up with him. A lot of good signings on paper but unable to build them into a half decent football team. To be fair they did somehow finish 3rd but with the way the league was and with some of the players he had would've been surprising if they didn't get a play off place.

A horrendous shout that will never be considered thankfully for the sake of ICTFC.

If he's that bad why is he still in a job he only just got popped at the post by Queen's Park then he'd have got Clyde promoted

Why would you promote him to the top level in Scottish football when he hasn't distinguished himself in the fourth? There are plenty of far more experienced managers looking for work.

Ferguson was getting wound up and started answering back to Elgin fans in the recent play-off. Imagine the pelters he would get in the Premiership. Regrettably, he is on a multi-year deal at Clyde so ICT probably won't want to pay for someone after paying Hughes off.

From BBC Scotland /Daily Express :

Veteran striker Richie Foran is set to become the new Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager as the Scottish Premiership club negotiate a severance package with John Hughes after the current boss fell out with chairman Kenny Cameron over his playing budget. 

Sorry if this has been asked already but why the f**k is Yogi getting a pay off when it's him that's quitting?

He's not quitting. He's moaning and falling out with folk and the club have gotten sick of it and want rid of him. Ironically whatever we pay him off with will likely cut into whatever playing budget we did have for next season.

Archived