Next ICT Manager - Richie Foran

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give him a signed Celtic shirt from Ryan Christie so he can tear the head off it at night and send him on his way.

Was that a new bumper three year deal he signed just a year ago?

Ouch, that's going to cost a few £ to get rid.

Yep. Hughes will want a substantial pay-off. If money is tight, the playing budget could be cut even further. 

Terry Butcher is looking for a job.  8)

Tell them to have a chat to county , see how well he was liked therr, that will change their minds.

I know people at the club were meant to have been glad to see the back of him, but as a fan mostly my reflections were that we were not fun to watch, & he had no idea what his best eleven was until the very end of the season, & considering the quality in the team just narrowly finishing 8th wasn't much to shout about. Yeah, he did better than Willie McStay but Willie McStay was the worst manager I've seen at County. The team he had went to the Scottish Cup final the year before & went on a 40 game undefeated strike the following season with few changes. Plus he didn't rate Iain Vigurs which was inexplicable.

Caley would be better off keeping Yogi. At least that way they wouldn't have to throw money away on compensation. Plus I can't imagine that Yogi has the same reputation for being a vile bully that Calderwood has so rightly earned.

I know people at the club were meant to have been glad to see the back of him, but as a fan mostly my reflections were that we were not fun to watch, & he had no idea what his best eleven was until the very end of the season, & considering the quality in the team just narrowly finishing 8th wasn't much to shout about. Yeah, he did better than Willie McStay but Willie McStay was the worst manager I've seen at County. The team he had went to the Scottish Cup final the year before & went on a 40 game undefeated strike the following season with few changes. Plus he didn't rate Iain Vigurs which was inexplicable.

Caley would be better off keeping Yogi. At least that way they wouldn't have to throw money away on compensation. Plus I can't imagine that Yogi has the same reputation for being a vile bully that Calderwood has so rightly earned.

Be better off keeping Yogi? He's made it quite clear he wants to leave. Anyone paying any attention to ICT recently will have noticed his attempts to engineer his own sacking.

Be better off keeping Yogi? He's made it quite clear he wants to leave. Anyone paying any attention to ICT recently will have noticed his attempts to engineer his own sacking.

Yes, I'm aware. That's sort of the point. It's meant to be a damning indictment of Jimmy Calderwood's suitability to replace Hughes, that you'd be better off keeping someone who wants out, is acting like a petulant child, squabbling with the board in public & who has so far proven himself to be hopeless at building a team himself.

Can't have a manager that thinks he's bigger than the board/club. Glad ICT are punting him. His embarrassing crying about the board was down to the fact he brought in so much shite last year that he had no money to get that 'decent' player he kept going on about.

Big summer for ICT - hopefully they get it right.

His comments about showing ambition are admirable but we can't magic up pennies from nowhere to keep some of the players we have lost. Hughes must shoulder some of that blame given how slow we were to offer contracts to certain players and also for the very public whoring of others for transfer. I have some sympathy with him as it's not a lot of fun losing player after player but that's the kind of club we are right now and it's not changing any time soon. We can't bankrupt ourselves to keep a hold of our players no matter how much we may want to. 

Can't have a manager that thinks he's bigger than the board/club. Glad ICT are punting him. His embarrassing crying about the board was down to the fact he brought in so much shite last year that he had no money to get that 'decent' player he kept going on about.

Big summer for ICT - hopefully they get it right.

Local rivalry - You're doing it wrong. 

Archived