Next ICT Manager - Richie Foran

With it looking increasingly likely that John Hughes will be sacked by end of this week, who do ICTFC fans want as a replacement?

I expect lots of mentions for Richie Foran or Terry Butcher, both are non startees for me. First of all, Richie has a) no coaching experience at all and b) no intention of being here next season (otherwise why else would he be considering his future). Regarding Butcher, isnt the saying "never go back" relevant especially going by when Brewster returned. Plus some fans, if not all, are angry at the way he left?

For me, it has to be George Burley, Alex McLeish (hahaha) or Csaba Laszlo.

I wouldnt say no to John Collins or Billy McKinlay either lol.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously.

1 year after the cup win and finishing 3rd, Yogi is about to get binned?

Well someone thinks they're a big team now

He's had a pretty big disagreement with the board according to the papers today

Seriously.

Seems like it's less about results & more about Yogi pissing & moaning about the board in public. Complaining about not having enough money while having the biggest budget in the clubs history, that sort of thing. Though if they'd managed to finish 3rd again I'm sure they'd have tolerated this shit more than they have.

Seriously.

Well no, he did that with someone else's team.  Then when he was tasked to do it with his own team, he made a royal cunting mess of it, by signing utter shite, and then has the nerve to say he needs more funds.

Time to go.

Well no, he did that with someone else's team. Then when he was tasked to do it with his own team, he made a royal cunting mess of it, by signing utter shite, and then has the nerve to say he needs more funds.

Time to go.

Apparently Peter Houston won the Scottish cup with someone else's team as well....

Better the devil you know sometimes.

Seriously.

Well someone hasn't a clue as to what's been happening with Hughes and ICT recently.

Well someone hasn't a clue as to what's been happening with Hughes and ICT recently.

Fair play.

It actually all sounds very Falkirk 2009.

Falkirks biggest ever budget handed to Yogi and we stay up on the last day (I won't say who we beat).

Falkirk fans to this day even on here are adamant he was 1 of our best ever managers but the fact is the guy can't work with money.

It's almost as if he prefers to work with 1 hand tied behind his back

Archived