Elgin City thread

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a good signing but he's a Winger/Striker, which are the positions we're strongest in. Could do with more defensive cover.

I heard Scott Smith is close to a return, he'll be like a new signing for us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/02/2017 at 19:25, RossCountyFan14 said:

How's David Brownlie playing for you guys?

Only played 3 games I think due to getting sent off against Forfar. Apparently strolled it last night and looked good on his debut.

• 3 weeks later...

Why has it taken a month to diagnose this? I agree it is bad news for us  and we may struggle to make the playoffs far less win them. Hope Shane will fully recover but with that type of injury it cannot be rushed. Come on Elgin do it for Shane

Gunny has been a great servant to Elgin in the past but his recent performances and lack of effort do not fill me with any confidence.His holding up of the ball and  movement are poor. I think he will go to the Highland league next season.

Absolutely ridiculous that it took a month for the club to send him for a scan and that he travelled to Annan and came on at Cowdenbeath in that time.

I agree that Gunny will​ be off to the Highland League next season, so recapturing his old form to help us get promoted would be the perfect end to his spell at Elgin

Archived