Elgin City thread

1 hour ago, David W said:

Didn't realise Marc Waters had ended up there; a good improvement on the bombscare that played against us. 

Waters main club is Queens Park, he's on a short term loan with us for a month, presumably only a month to give Esson time to recover at Caley so Cammy MacKay can return on loan again

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Alex said:

Confirmation of Blackie's departure from the club: http://www.elgincity.net/?p=6161 Not good enough from ECFC in my opinion. He might have been out of his depth, but Stewart was a good, honest guy, has dedicated years to Elgin City, and doesn't even get a 'thanks for your efforts' when he leaves. Shameful.

Can you confirm for me the Elgin City squad and positions as in the list below?

Go Tell The Spartans FC Page 6 and 7 Year One Issue Six Resized for Pie and Bovril.jpg

20 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Can you confirm for me the Elgin City squad and positions as in the list below?

Go Tell The Spartans FC Page 6 and 7 Year One Issue Six Resized for Pie and Bovril.jpg

Looks about right to me. Mark Nicolson is very much a defender this season, though - Reilly and Cameron are our formidable midfield partnership ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Massive game tomorrow. This is surely our best team since entering the national leagues so promotion is a realistic target. A win v Clyde would be a big step towards that.

Indeed a massive game, and for you guys to have any chance of promotion you will need to reverse the fact you have been our bitches as of late.

Indeed a massive game, and for you guys to have any chance of promotion you will need to reverse the fact you have been our bitches as of late.

Not really, Clyde could win 35-0 and Elgin will still be in the promotion race tbf

Only 11 games gone [emoji23]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I liked him. A better player for me than McKenzie who I believe has done very well for you.

He was in and out of our side. Plenty of pace but a bit light weight better player than Mckenzie though.

Pleasing to hear, thanks lads

• 2 weeks later...

Archived