Stranraer FC 2016/17

Hope he comes back in the same condition he joined us in last year and is equally off the pace for the first 4 months of the season. Don't get me wrong, he picked up in 2016 and was pretty good, indeed his goal at Livi is one of the best I've ever seen by a Stranraer player but think I'd rather have Agnew of the 2.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a sickener for Brian Reid who continued to pick Cairney when he was complete dog dirt for us. Turned his for around after Christmas and repaid the managers faith.

Expected this news after we signed Agnew.

A lot of building work to be done.

I'm assuming the chants of 'Dirty Killie B*stard' will cease towards Cairney next season? All the best to him, as said he had a good half season for us and if he stays in shape and keeps that form then he should be a good signing for Ayr. Agnew being signed eases the blow for us though.

I'm assuming the chants of 'Dirty Killie B*stard' will cease towards Cairney next season? All the best to him, as said he had a good half season for us and if he stays in shape and keeps that form then he should be a good signing for Ayr. Agnew being signed eases the blow for us though.

We signed Andy McClaren after games where he had to be subbed off for the abuse he got...

Cairney only done a season there, puts the performances in, he'll be fine.

Some cup draw that for Stranraer. Would yous prefer Rangers at Ibrox or Stair Park? Same with Motherwell?

Would of preferred to not play Rangers at all but, I think our chairman and treasurer might feel different about that one.

Motherwell away would be my preference. Been to Fir Park but never to watch Stranraer.

East Stirlingshire has been done to a death with them ground sharing now. Would of been quite happy to play them away had it been a different venue.

Annan I can take it or leave it. If there was a train from Stranraer to Annan it could be an excellent day out.

Probably prefer Rangers at ibrox personally because the games at stair park against them are a farce now due to segregation. We are all forced into the mainstand and Rangers get the rest. Horrible atmosphere. Would prefer it if they gave Rangers 500seats in the east third of main stand and we got the toon end terrace.

Would love to play motherwell at fir park as we haven't played them there in my lifetime and it's only 20minutes from my hoose.

If there was a train from Stranraer to Annan it could be an excellent day out.

On a Saturday 08:58 from Stranraer will get you to Annan by 12:13.  Return at 21:31 back home at 00:56 Sunday.  What's the problem?

Archived