David and Goliath

mrnoitall

Big clubs a was referring too was shortless 😂😂 all in fairness Colville park , hurlford , harestanes , craigshill, Oban , almost ever central side .. List goes on😜 Ksc aren't one of them , haven't seen them play but the amount of keyboard time they get on this is astounding! From payments to bad apples to management chaos now to naming guys and slandering names on here 😳

Hopefully everyone gives it a rest now and let the boy who is the manager go about his time next season hassle free!! Like what the lad says earlier about what he plans and that's the way all teams should be run ! Best of luck to him and his team next season

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke to Crazy at a KSC game on 25/4 and he told me then that you wanted to take over KSC and that forms were in.

Yes you messaged me on 28/4 and you said that you had sent form away for KSC before you had spoke to me.

I have read this all though tday an wht you r tryn to say is that wee guy that was managr at winlinton wolves has tried to apply to take ovr KSC when he he was still at anothr club?

Those winlinton boys must feel terrible and kept n da dark.

OK Andrew. I know William had spoke to you on the Monday as he told me that night but what he told me doesn't match what your saying.

You obviously like telling half a story as I clearly told you when I messaged you the reason an application had been sent and that was quickly rectified as it seemed there was a misunderstanding but you've chosen to miss all that section of the story out, why ? To stir trouble ?

Almost 3 weeks on and people are talking p*sh about William and I trying to "worm our way" back to KSC all because you only choose to tell half a story.

Get a grip.

Alot of my time and money from the community has went in to KSC long before you came on the scene and they even had themselves a good wee following on a Saturday hence the reason I didn't want to see the club that I help build, fold.

Seeing what Fraser has wrote on here, he has my best wishes and hopefully he can make KSC an honest hard working club again who will compete for league titles again.

Aw the best.

I'll let the boys hiding behind screen names get back to winding each other up.

OK Andrew. I know William had spoke to you on the Monday as he told me that night but what he told me doesn't match what your saying.

You obviously like telling half a story as I clearly told you when I messaged you the reason an application had been sent and that was quickly rectified as it seemed there was a misunderstanding but you've chosen to miss all that section of the story out, why ? To stir trouble ?

Almost 3 weeks on and people are talking p*sh about William and I trying to "worm our way" back to KSC all because you only choose to tell half a story.

Get a grip.

Alot of my time and money from the community has went in to KSC long before you came on the scene and they even had themselves a good wee following on a Saturday hence the reason I didn't want to see the club that I help build, fold.

Seeing what Fraser has wrote on here, he has my best wishes and hopefully he can make KSC an honest hard working club again who will compete for league titles again.

Aw the best.

Postman Pat has some explaining to do 😂😂😂👊

Get a grip.

Aw the best.

makes sense went thru leagues wae ksc n crazy n wee duvit had a good team n n were decent guys n more importantly other teams respected them, not the farce it is now, altho good luck to guy taking them over p.s dont let rocksy bsck hes a swalt heeded knob lol

makes sense went thru leagues wae ksc n crazy n wee duvit had a good team n n were decent guys n more importantly other teams respected them, not the farce it is now, altho good luck to guy taking them over p.s dont let rocksy bsck hes a swalt heeded knob lol

Rocksy is a troublemaking daft wee boy............................

From wht I've read n here thy shoudnt huv signd him back for KSC.

Surprised at hurlford taking him back or did he go crawlin back...................££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

As I am really good with technology I have noticed on here certain ones have 1 IP adresse linked to a smartphone but more than one username linked to that .Tut Tut Tut boys

That's priceless coming from the Shortlees camp! Cunny has more usernames than anyone on this lol. Must sit at night way about 20 phones

Archived