David and Goliath

mrnoitall

Only time I have asked for money was when being lucky enough to play pro. Junior and amateur football is about enjoyment. So again I'd ask you to check facts.

But if you could tell me where brewsters millions left my cash il go get it !

Your welcome to your opinion, but of all they players mentioned above , all were signed under a previous manager so ask him.

Think I got to use 1/2 of those players.

Anyway not going to get into a debate , without Russell backing last few weeks for pitches etc we would have no team. For that I thank him.

It won't be the case next season as previously stated I intend to have fundraisers, as well as hopefully continuing with sponsors.

We haven't appeared for 1 shortlees game . Think you will find the other was postponed by Ksc ground staff.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's that got to do with keeping the club going??? People have a short memory as I'm led to believe the ex manager went begging Mr Drummond for the help or they would be no KSC wolves.just what I heard.

Guy getting slated but kept the club going

Get over it it's getting boring now.sour grapes me thinks

That's it, everyone is jealous of the league laughing stocks!! Enjoy another attempt at buying the league and sort that horrendous hair do out.

That's it, everyone is jealous of the league laughing stocks!! Enjoy another attempt at buying the league and sort that horrendous hair do out.[/quote

Shortlees and glenburn certainly not jelous specialy not shortlees there by far best team in ayrshire imo.not everyone is jelous just the dead wood that KSC got rid of now they are playing as a team with organisation and togetherness.

Am sure with your negativity u will still have a season ticket at the wolves!

The minute Davie rocks went back to club it went downhill.

That's it, everyone is jealous of the league laughing stocks!! Enjoy another attempt at buying the league and sort that horrendous hair do out.[/quote

Shortlees and glenburn certainly not jelous specialy not shortlees there by far best team in ayrshire imo.not everyone is jelous just the dead wood that KSC got rid of now they are playing as a team with organisation and togetherness.

Am sure with your negativity u will still have a season ticket at the wolves!

The minute Davie rocks went back to club it went downhill.

stop spouting pish Turkey!

Mrnoitall = Turkey . He denied it . Now he doesn't . Is it him . You decide.

I know wee turkey well cracking wee player just unfit now.

Your out of order naming it's only banter at end of the day.I could guarantee you won't name yourself.I guess with your posts your from kilwinnig????? There's only one dumpling down that way is rocksy(&).

I've just read rocksy went to KSC went downhill doesn't surprise me.

I know wee turkey well cracking wee player just unfit now.

Your out of order naming it's only banter at end of the day.I could guarantee you won't name yourself.I guess with your posts your from kilwinnig????? There's only one dumpling down that way is rocksy(&).

I've just read rocksy went to KSC went downhill doesn't surprise me.

Pmsl

Thought I would register to put some of the bullshit to bed.

Bigdandan is not me (Duvit, David Mullen)

I don't know who mrnoitall is but I have my suspicions as his patter (daft baws, umpa lumpa) is very similar to the pish I see someone writing on Facebook but I'll not start naming anyone, let them carry on if that's what gets them through their day.

William (Crazy) and i are not trying to take over KSC next season and I hope Andrew Rowland can come on and confirm the true story as I personally messaged him on the 28th of April regarding the matter so there was never any hidden agenda. If i can work out how to post pictures on this I'll gladly show you the screen shots of the conversation.

I don't know who mrnoitall is but I have my suspicions as his patter (daft baws, umpa lumpa) is very similar to the pish I see someone writing on Facebook but I'll not start naming anyone, let them carry on if that's what gets them through their day.

William (Crazy) and i are not trying to take over KSC next season and I hope Andrew Rowland can come on and confirm the true story as I personally messaged him on the 28th of April regarding the matter so there was never any hidden agenda. If i can work out how to post pictures on this I'll gladly show you the screen shots of the conversation.

Least it's been put to bed.

Some of it just banter at end of the day.

I spoke to Crazy at a KSC game on 25/4 and he told me then that you wanted to take over KSC and that forms were in.

Yes you messaged me on 28/4 and you said that you had sent form away for KSC before you had spoke to me.

Archived