Jump to content
Casagolda

Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Recommended Posts

Just now, well fan for life said:

Cheers son's crying. Nice one. 

Don't shoot the messenger :(

Tbh I'm surprised no-one spotted that earlier today - the screen grab is from the Beeb's  
Scottish Gossip page
We must surely be front of the queue if he was watching us last night, and he'd presumably prefer Euro + Premier league footy over playing diddy teams like Hearts?   (Assuming we haven't pissed all our war chest up the wall and can afford him of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Don't shoot the messenger :(

Tbh I'm surprised no-one spotted that earlier today - the screen grab is from the Beeb's  
Scottish Gossip page
We must surely be front of the queue if he was watching us last night, and he'd presumably prefer Euro + Premier league footy over playing diddy teams like Hearts?   (Assuming we haven't pissed all our war chest up the wall and can afford him of course)

Was he actually watching us last night or is this just a bit that I'm, sadly, not privy to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Was he actually watching us last night or is this just a bit that I'm, sadly, not privy to?

That I don't know, I took Gianfranco's comment at face value.    Wishful thinking?
Even if he wasn't, the rest of my question still stands.  He surely would prefer to play for the team that has the other team sitting on the mantelpiece?

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuinely not sure if I'm being whooshed here but I posted about the bold Nadir yesterday because of the Dundee link. The back page that's been posted is literally yesterday's news.

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Genuinely not sure if I'm being whooshed here but I posted about the bold Nadir yesterday because of the Dundee link. The back page that's been posted is literally yesterday's news.

I'm not whooshing you, I'm just being a bit clueless again, it seems.  I'm OTK don't you know 😔
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I'm not whooshing you, I'm just being a bit clueless again, it seems.  I'm OTK don't you know 😔

Ha! I'd gone the other way and just assumed @Gianfranco's post was a gag.

So I was wondering if there was some meta bit going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCormack joins Tanner at Aldershot...

Also, Rohan Ferguson's signed with QoS...I think he was the last of those released without a club and definitely one for the #numberpolis.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

The unforgettable Çaykur Rizespor. Always liked those guys. Keep an eye out for their results. 

How many of the other 20 teams in the top Turkish  league can you name? How many Scottish Premier league teams do you think your average Turkish fitba' fan could name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell. As awful as we've been this season we're two wins against teams that are probably about Aberdeen level away from the Group Stage. Some sort of perverse logic makes me think we might do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

McCormack joins Tanner at Aldershot...

Also, Rohan Ferguson's signed with QoS...I think he was the last of those released without a club and definitely one for the #numberpolis.

 

What a brilliant signing for my wee English Team 😍. Welcome Ross 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fucking hell. As awful as we've been this season we're two wins against teams that are probably about Aberdeen level away from the Group Stage. Some sort of perverse logic makes me think we might do it.

It would be peak Motherwell to make the group stages of Europe and be relegated in the same season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...