Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

There's another video talking through his time at Morecambe. If you skip past the extremely Scouse chat you'll find patter like this...
giphy.gif&key=8d596524ec44dfa712e7c898530ffab972008d9293f711383929628ea31389b9
Sign him up...
Spoiler

What a challenge from the Exeter keeper! I assume Long is away if we're in for Lang which is a pity as they could have done the Calm Down Scousers from the Fast Show.

9 hours ago, Well Well said:

Langs video highlights look damn good, boy can play

He does not lack confidence does he, I have a feeling Motherwell fans would love him pretty quickly.

6 hours ago, supermarv said:

I don’t like ever getting too carried away as a Well fan ....

also included with the possibility of a returning Louis Moult.

I like that you are keeping this up.

4 hours ago, capt_oats said:

That'll be the club pushing the season tickets again.

Last year was 4,488...

You know I often wondered last season why our crowds (minus away support) was circa 3500-4000. It would suggest at our lowest crowds we would have 20% of season ticket holders not attend. Seems like quite a high number. 

Here is hoping we can beat last season total but will probably be a tall ask thanks to Covid19. 

You know I often wondered last season why our crowds (minus away support) was circa 3500-4000. It would suggest at our lowest crowds we would have 20% of season ticket holders not attend. Seems like quite a high number. 
Here is hoping we can beat last season total but will probably be a tall ask thanks to Covid19. 
My guess is lot of people take advantage of the free kids tickets which will inflate the number but then not actuslly attend.

1 hour ago, welldaft said:

You have to take into consideration the number of season tickets that are reduced/free kids tickets. That has a knock on effect if the adult cannot or does not make it to the game which means lower precentage of season ticket holders attending.

9 hours ago, supermarv said:

As I said before there was an enquiry from us before lockdown but haven’t heard anything of it again.

There you go @Busta Nut the Johnson thing must have been after we got the  knock back from Britt Assombalonga.