Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

So, couldn't find it then.

Not surprising.

Denial is a coping mechanism that gives you time to adjust to distressing situations — but staying in denial can interfere with treatment or your ability to tackle challenges. If you're in denial, you're trying to protect yourself by refusing to accept the truth about something that's happening in your life.

Dont worry we are here to help you get over the fact that your club in the grand scheme of things is no longer that important.

Denial is a coping mechanism that gives you time to adjust to distressing situations — but staying in denial can interfere with treatment or your ability to tackle challenges. If you're in denial, you're trying to protect yourself by refusing to accept the truth about something that's happening in your life.

Dont worry we are here to help you get over the fact that your club in the grand scheme of things is no longer that important.

Still nothing to back up what you said?

Boys been knocked back. We'll move on and he'll get another club

You need to come to terms with his rejection.

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

1. Every single person on here and across the media and the country accepts it was knocked back by Turnbull last week. In response your club had to post an extremely embarrassing tweet (by your own fans comments) 

2. Major Deflection by YOUR club desperately clutching at straws to reduce the complete and utter embarrassment of your transfer business in the last year

3. trying to turn the tables doesnt work its just another sign of your denial. 

4. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/david-turnbull-transfer-twist-norwich-16539411

Edited by Well Well

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Well done to Turnbull for standing his ground on the contract offer and believing he’s good enough to earn a contract in England and probably more money.

I wonder if this would have played out differently if Turnbull was joining Celtic to play under Brendan Rodgers and not Neil Lennon though ??

Lennon does have a decent record of developing players but Im not going to pretend he isn't anywhere near a pull like Rodgers would have been. Im pretty sure its why Dembele came in the first place and we were loaning players from Man City, PSG and Chelsea. I still think we provide that extra step for those looking to go to the EPL but if Turnbull gets the right club he can do a Mcginn.

1 minute ago, Antiochas III said:

Norwich bid accepted means we could see McLean and Turnbull playing together next season.  Could be good for Scotland.

Celtic, their fans and media pals 😂

Chances of Norwich and a loan back? It was a smaller fee but they gave Aberdeen Kenny McLean back for 6 months.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Lennon does have a decent record of developing players but Im not going to pretend he isn't anywhere near a pull like Rodgers would have been. Im pretty sure its why Dembele came in the first place and we were loaning players from Man City, PSG and Chelsea. I still think we provide that extra step for those looking to go to the EPL but if Turnbull gets the right club he can do a Mcginn.

That’s what I thought mate but obviously you are much closer to it than me so asking an opinion.

Turnbull has had some vicious stick in the media, particularly from Hugh Keevins who lost the head about it on the radio, but as you state, if he kicks on like McGinn he’s made the right move.

This has made my day, week, month....

If it is even possible Turnbull has been elevated to cult status. 

Turn downs the Celtic and their fans piss their pants in monsoon type conditions. 

Prem clubs line up - we get our dosh and don’t have to watch him play against us.

if Carlsberg did transfers... 

So it seems a much bigger club has come in and had a bid accepted. A better chance for DT to develop his game. Better coaches, much more professional approach than anything he would get in Scotland

Edited by Well Well

3 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Chances of Norwich and a loan back? It was a smaller fee but they gave Aberdeen Kenny McLean back for 6 months.

A different situation I'd guess. McLean was worth a lot more than the £250k or so he went for. Without him we'd not have finished second.

12 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I am a Celtic fan and I think that guy is crazy.  

Celtic have not come out of this Turnbull saga looking very good I am afraid

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Celtic have told him to f**k off..emoji23.png

2 hours ago, Romeo said:
2 hours ago, Well Well said:
I think you will find Mr Turnbull got in there first when he turned you lot down.....pleasing...This is all about saving face from Sellik

No doubt you'll have some evidence of him "turning down" Celtic?

36 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Deflect, deflect  

I'll wait for this evidence.

All you have to do is post something from Turnbull or his agent rejecting Celtic.

Could be a long, long wait.

29 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Motherwell lads scrambling about because one of their youth players has been knocked back by Celtic.

Sad to see.

Anyone got this knock back from Turnbull yet?

25 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Nothing yet?

20 minutes ago, Romeo said:
23 minutes ago, Dele said:
Romeo gon' Romeo. 

What's that about the pope in your Twitter bio?

20 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So, couldn't find it then.

Not surprising.

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Any evidence of this?.

YRQRA5aRi4dXQQkjDv.gif.7976800635b3088d6f2037bd9330289f.gif