Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

6 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

It would be amazing if he went south instead. He could equally be playing them to get more wages. I’m not getting excited just yet.

Aye don't want to get our hopes up but it does seem a bit strange that this would leak.

A tinpot EPL team like Bournemouth would add to seethe

I'm still hugely sceptical here but it genuinely seems to be being reported that he's patched them.

I mean it's wild since Burrows was saying the other night that Celtic and Motherwell have been in discussion for weeks over a fee. Seems a long time to spend if the player wasn't at least a bit into it.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Celtc :lol: 

Turnbull will easily get a top end championship club if not bottom end Premiership. Hopefully he holds them off and goes down south. 

If that the case then fine for me as our wages generally don’t match those clubs. If it is somebody like Barnsley though :unsure2:

All very well and good if we get similar money from A N other club. 

Our preference would always be for him NOT to play against us, but £3.25m + £0.25 add ons + 15% sell on is a good deal. 

If he went south and for say £2.5m that would not be good for Motherwell FC

Celtic will not wait and in fact their fans will already be turning on the lad. How dare he not want to sign for the Bhoys. 

Christ knows what is going on.....

Ooft, double edged sword here. While seeing him knock back Celtic is satisfying, no other offers came in from down south. If anyone from England was overly keen, they’d have been in by now.

Wonder what the odds are of him staying at Well for another season are...