Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

49 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Not a chance i'd have Hateley over Tait.

9 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Hateley over Tait? Are you on the glue?

Was a very, very close one.  I'll give you that. 

No arguments that Hateley was a bellend, his Da was a bellend, but let's not forget he was an excellent player for us and gave us three years of very consistent performances. 

Tait's off the back of an excellent season, so I'd have no issues with those who would pick Tait in that slot.   Game of opinions, lads.   No Carson, Lasley, Humphrey, Ojaama either.

Edited by Desp

Just now, Desp said:

Was a very, very close one.  I'll give you that. 

No arguments that Hateley was a bellend, his Da was a bellend, but let's not forget he was an excellent player for us and gave us three years of very consistent performances. 

Tait's off the back of an excellent season, so I'd have no issues with those who would pick Tait in that slot.   Game of opinion, lads. 

I'd drop him because if I had to watch him deliberately shoot from another fucking corner my head would come clean off my shoulders. 

Tait ahead of Hateley every time for me (although I do think Hateley often gets a rougher time than he should), and Ojamaa ahead of Cadden.

I watched a highlight video of Ojamaa's first spell with us, and even as a fan I'd lost sight of just how good he was.

I only caught some of the Shirtgate chat on Twitter in passing but what I did read was a comprehensive reminder that there are some criminally stupid people out there.

Solidarity with Dave having to deal with actual idiots.

I only caught some of the Shirtgate chat on Twitter in passing but what I did read was a comprehensive reminder that there are some criminally stupid people out there.
Solidarity with Dave having to deal with actual idiots.

There’s also a section of our fans who are complete and utter c***s that criticise pretty much everything the club does.

I'm not on Twitter, but this is sounding like someone not understanding an explanation of an Italian Medium being the same as a UK small? :huh:

Are a lot of these weapons on the Facebook pages “Well Fans 2” and such? I think I lasted about a day on that before having to come off it for fear of losing more brain cells reading that stuff!

Also seemed to be a competition for some to see who could share any update from the clubs social channels the quickest. Oddballs.

I'm not on Twitter, but this is sounding like someone not understanding an explanation of an Italian Medium being the same as a UK small? :huh:

Aye. Pretty much. But it’s being treated by some folk as though they are being personally victimised by a sportswear brand. One suggesting the club should scrap Macron altogether at this point.

Are a lot of these weapons on the Facebook pages “Well Fans 2” and such? I think I lasted about a day on that before having to come off it for fear of losing more brain cells reading that stuff!

Also seemed to be a competition for some to see who could share any update from the clubs social channels the quickest. Oddballs.

Think so man. That Facebook group is absolute chock full of ghouls.

I see one of the aforementioned folk is getting up in arms this morning on Twitter over a passing remark.

Smgdh.