Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

50 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

but a few years ago I would not have predicted out of the three that Lewis Ferguson would be the one doing the best for himself at this point.

Lewis Ferguson was, and is, under rated because people think hes a lot older than he is because hes been playing so long, IMO.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Lewis Ferguson was, and is, under rated because people think hes a lot older than he is because hes been playing so long, IMO.

I’d also argue that he, like Hickey, benefitted from not taking the ‘easy’ option of moving down south or to the old firm and challenged themselves in an entirely new environment which will pay dividends at international level. 

15 hours ago, Richie said:

Does anyone know if the Hibs Away tickets are QR/Barcodes sent via email?

I can only see option for post/collection.

Cant speak for Well, but all Hibs tickets are QR codes.

Even if the pod next to the South Stand is open and sells you a physical ticket, it needs scanned at the gate.

Of course, its Scottish Football and if there is a way we can cock up the experience for away fans, I am sure between Hibs and Motherwell, a method will have been found............

20 hours ago, Richie said:

Does anyone know if the Hibs Away tickets are QR/Barcodes sent via email?

I can only see option for post/collection.

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Cant speak for Well, but all Hibs tickets are QR codes.

Even if the pod next to the South Stand is open and sells you a physical ticket, it needs scanned at the gate.

Of course, its Scottish Football and if there is a way we can cock up the experience for away fans, I am sure between Hibs and Motherwell, a method will have been found............

I bought my ticket last week and they sent it as a physical ticket. I assume if your going directly through hibs website they would generate it as a QR code/email (if they offer that for away fans). If its through the motherwell ticket office then it will be a physical ticket.

4 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Those fingers don't look that fat. #callback

Not a bad away strip, 1999, thought it was way earlier.

For those thinking of going to Hibs tomorrow, while the intercity's are off remember there's direct trains from Holytown, 1h 05m ish

No posts for a few days is rare in here. It's also not that uncommon when we have 1 game in suhin like 4 weeks. 

Won't make it today but as we're the 6pm Alba game I might avoid the internet for a few hours later and watch that

Obviously no mention of the domestic abuse charges he was facing around the time of leaving County (think they were dropped), but without a club since last summer. If he's as highly rated as the gushing praise on the official announcement, makes you wonder why no one else has touched him in the meantime....

1 minute ago, 'WellDel said:

Obviously no mention of the domestic abuse charges he was facing around the time of leaving County (think they were dropped), but without a club since last summer. If he's as highly rated as the gushing praise on the official announcement, makes you wonder why no one else has touched him in the meantime....

They were.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/spfl-star-walks-free-court-29022997

7 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Id wager its almost entirely because of the court case.

Football is football, "morals" count for little and his ability simply wouldnt be worth the shitstorm kicked up if youd signed him when the domestic abuse charges were still live.

Now thats all been dropped hes seen as a free agent, lower half top flight player, whos likley going to be a cheap signing initially.