Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

30 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Interesting that Miller and Speirs appear in both Development and First Team photos...

I could swear that Jake Carrol is photoshopped into that - must be some weird depth of field thing :) Nathan McGinley has the air of a Well Society "get yourself in the team photo" competition winner. 

56 minutes ago, Swello said:

I could swear that Jake Carrol is photoshopped into that - must be some weird depth of field thing :) Nathan McGinley has the air of a Well Society "get yourself in the team photo" competition winner. 

He’s cleverer than that

13 hours ago, Swello said:

Aye. Carroll 100% has the look of a FM regen.

Looking at that squad photo and mindful of the fact that PCA szn is soon to be upon us here's our contracts situation:

2023: Connelly, O'Donnell, Carroll, McGinn, Johnston, Devine, Cornelius, Goss, Efford, Speirs
2024: Kelly, Oxborough, Lamie, Mugabi, Johansen, McGinley, Maguire, Spittal, Slattery, Van Veen, Morris, Shields
2025: Tierney, Miller

Loan expires at parent clubs:

2023: Penney (Ipswich), McKinstry (Leeds), Moult (Burton Albion)