Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

10 minutes ago, standupforthemotherwell said:
1 hour ago, capt_oats said:
Absolutely.
Townships in South Africa too.

There was a short period a few months back where a gentleman from the actual Motherwell kept posting scuddies looking for other gentlemen to join him. Better viewing than last seasons match highlights tbf

I've nae idea what's going on here.

6 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I've nae idea what's going on here.

Do a search for "Motherwell" on twitter, you get some stuff about us, some stuff about an abstract expressionist painter called Robert Motherwell and folk complaining about murders in Motherwell, South Africa.

Edited by Swello

We offered a deal to Snodgrass. Since then nothing. 

I am not bitter but I would not want him if we are his only fall back. He can get tae f*ck. 

We have signed the least amount of players of all the top flight sides. I accept that may have something to do with our squad size but if we sign nobody that will be a red neck…..

*UPDATE*

HSF has now departed Fir Park carrying a bin bag (which could, according to our intrepid reporter, be his newly issued training kit). Surmising that an unveiling will be imminent.... or maybe its just a youth coach sticking a bag of baws in his boot.

A grown man sitting in his motor staking oot the gaff. Ffs!!!

30 minutes ago, Swello said:

Do a search for "Motherwell" on twitter, you get some stuff about us, some stuff about an abstract expressionist painter called Robert Motherwell and folk complaining about murders in Motherwell, South Africa.

I did this the other day and there was a picture of some guy with his cock in a metal trap. Some woman just presenting it.

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I did this the other day and there was a picture of some guy with his cock in a metal trap. Some woman just presenting it.

By the sound of things that is as exciting as it gets

No doubt we are after some players but as of now it is dragging on. I am off to bed Hoping we sign someone, anyone. Not surprised if I wake up to the sum total of sweet f**k all 🤷‍♂️