Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

43 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Has anyone else been humming the he’s wee he’s braw he’s Nicky law song since Hammell was put in interim charge? He plays in front of Steve Hammell.

That’s what annoyed me about Nicky Law’s departure, it was one of the songs that I knew the words to.

There were other Hammell songs I didn’t sing in the house.

Edited by ropy

That’s what annoyed me about Nicky Law’s departure, it was one of the songs that I knew the words to.
There were other Hammell songs I didn’t sing in the house.

Talk about throwing talent away. Never mind being associated with those horrible c***s.

Great song though.

That’s the best Efford’s played for us, needs to be confident and make decisions quicker. Van Veen put a good shift in. Never felt too threatened from Livingston expect from when one of their players nearly scored a screamer of a half volley. Not sure if it was a pen but we’ll take it. 

That’s the best Efford’s played for us, needs to be confident and make decisions quicker. Van Veen put a good shift in. Never felt too threatened from Livingston expect from when one of their players nearly scored a screamer of a half volley. Not sure if it was a pen but we’ll take it. 
That was the first time I thought there might be something in there with Efford. Pace and power are hard to find, and he has a decent touch, but he's still miles off with his decision making, which at least can be coached.

Enjoy our commentator calling everyone internationalists, just because they're from other countries.

Efford’s brain and legs don’t communicate very well. He doesn’t look like he has a clue what he’s going to do when he’s got the ball. Players almost have to play the ball into space to get him to make a run.

However, he was more positive today. And he actually managed to control the ball a few times. Turn it around Joe.