Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I know the BBC ratings are a nonsense, but I actually thought Goss had a good game today. 

If we go forward and actually try and play some football now and again, he could be a half decent option for us. 

1 minute ago, Desp said:

I know the BBC ratings are a nonsense, but I actually thought Goss had a good game today. 

If we go forward and actually try and play some football now and again, he could be a half decent option for us. 

I also enjoyed the fact that even he was pishing himself laughing after his dive 🤣

1 minute ago, Al B said:

I also enjoyed the fact that even he was pishing himself laughing after his dive 🤣

Stonewall penalty, imo...

Nah, that was a disgrace of a dive and he should get his bollocks booted for that. 

14 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

Like that Sol announces himself in tweets. 35befa772d9844a73339cc02943c0283.jpg

The fact that he's a fuckin weirdo genuinely warms my heart.

Today was comfortably the best Goss has been for us in months, because we just asked him to knock the ball around rather than having to cover stupid weird amounts of ground instead of playing football a bit.

26 minutes ago, Desp said:

Also if the SPFL adopts an extra two posts and Aussie Rules scoring, he may actually contribute.

The lesser spotted Flow these days.

Interesting that he mentions development of players. I think this transfer window we haven’t really went down that route. Can’t say I see any sell on value of Spittal, Morris or McGinn.

Ladt season with Slattery, Tierney and even Woolery was different. Hopefully we can look at that type of player again. 

41 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I don't know how much behind the scenes information he actually gets but Craigan said on the radio before yesterday's game that he believed we are looking to appoint someone in the next 7-10 days to give them the chance to bring players in.

Is the female physio still at Fir Park?  👀

2 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

That just seems like a good guess from craigan. That timeline just makes sense.

I'm sure he's pretty itk but agree that seems obvious. Before St Johnstone seems a rush, before Aberdeen seems natural to give a bit of time in the window.

Half the time I reckon the process is only drawn out for the sake of show anyway.

If,,,,,Robinson comes back, will we also get the 6 ex Well guys from St Mirren ? I fearfor any new manager tbh, as Alexander has assembled the worst squad in my 60 years at Fir Park. I genuinely wondered if at least 2 of them had ever actually played the game and had managed to con their way in.

Big Dunc for me.