Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I have a prescription lens in my eye after a cataract operation after an incident at the fives, in addition I wear glasses while both driving and attending the football.  5 foot 9 so probably average height but wee to some.

I am in.

As for the GA debate, if our form continues as it is he will go at some point this season.  But not now, he has had the summer to prepare and has an attractive run of league fixtures to start the season.  There is an international break in September I think, and then the break for the World Cup.  An assessment should be made at each of these point, more of the same (results more than performance) and he is gone.  Stumble along sort of mid table and he will stumble along till the next break point.  Turn things around and we will all get behind him again like the fickle fans we are.

I convinced myself last year it was a transition season and we would see a settled team start this one.  Off to a poor start.

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Think we all hoped the approach would change over the summer.  It didn't. That's why there is a lot of fed up folk already.

Same as the last few windows

It really is that simple, aye. 

Felt that we were shifting to a 5 which looked like a good fit for all the players we have, the new bodies I think are fundamentally an upgrade on what we had, but nah. Same old.

Also is Frazzle on here? What's this Frank patter? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Bunch of speccy dweebs in here.

Just a hugely unsurprising result isn't it.

Like when we went on the telly and the overwhelming response was "yous actually look fairly normal". Cheers, I think.

Guest Cooper Stand

Mission accomplished, got off the pish talk about sack the manager and crisps, can put my Rose tinted spectacles back on.