Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

5 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Came here to mention this.

Screenshot_20220711-203035_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a7073b1bb7ef2281af7c6c01d671fe7a.jpg

Give him the armband.

If he could do something similar at Parkhead and surpass the Jimmy Scott goal, I'll commission a statue of him at the main entrance myself.

16 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

again, meh!

These folk might work out great for us and get my full backing but I am certainly not excited by anything I've seen this preseason.

Kinda get this. Then I also think back to times I was genuinely excited about a signing and they have all been baws.

Mccormack, ojama, Bigi to an extent.

Hopefully it turns out to be a shrewd bit of business, at least he has some sort of pedigree, under Alexander as well.

I must admit I quite liked the Spittal signing as well. 

Have we gotten far too used to total upheaval every summer?

Also seems a bit of a shithouse, so there's that. 

Edited by Neil86

Tbh, he's someone I wondered if we might be interested in when he was out of contract last summer given his previous record with Alexander at Fleetwood and Scunthorpe but he ended up at Salford.

I mean 45 goals and 45 assists from left mid. Fair fucks.

17168750_ScreenShot2022-07-11at20_41_03.thumb.png.c92fdb319cac8508e18eca13722d5f2d.png

703070667_ScreenShot2022-07-11at20_44_59.thumb.png.c2579258df496184191603e17999f02f.png

Edited by capt_oats

7 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Kinda get this. Then I also think back to times I was genuinely excited about a signing and they have all been baws.

Mccormack, ojama, Bigi to an extent.

Hopefully it turns out to be a shrewd bit of business, at least he has some sort of pedigree, under Alexander as well.

I must admit I quite liked the Spittal signing as well. 

Have we gotten far too used to total upheaval every summer?

Also seems a bit of a shithouse, so there's that. 

Oh no I totally get it. This exactly how I should have said it really, hopefully he does well and captures a bit of his form from 5/6 years ago. I won't hold my breath though.

i kinda like Spittal too.

It's just seemed a boring summer.

11 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Oh no I totally get it. This exactly how I should have said it really, hopefully he does well and captures a bit of his form from 5/6 years ago. I won't hold my breath though.

i kinda like Spittal too.

It's just seemed a boring summer.

100% agree on it being a boring summer. I mean the pitch updates have just about kept me going, which says a lot. Even the footage from Austria wasn't great. 

Saying that, we are probably due to two bumper documentaries on the pitch and on the time in Austria..

Seen this on twitter as well, if it gets you anymore excited haha.

Screenshot_20220711-210454_Twitter.jpg