Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Did Van Veen get to keep the ball then?

Along I have seen the Sligo v Bala game will be on the League of Ireland TV but I'm not sure if that works in the UK or if there's another stream. Has anyone seen any more info about it?

59 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Tickets for a friendly?

It's the new world we live in post covid, tickets rather than rocking up, contactless over cash, Freddo's soon be 50p with inflation at 10% and all caramel is salted.

15 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Scorers confirmed.

Also...it's #Grezza

Burrows dropping knowledge on the reply guys.

As much as the media team seem to get it tight on here for providing content, the new(?) multi cam setup for the Grezza interview was top. Proper broadcast quality stuff. 

On 06/07/2022 at 15:17, Desp said:

Maybe I'm just now a fully fledged grumpy auld c**t.  Looking forward to getting back to Fir Park in a couple of weeks though, the spiritual home of Lanarkshire's grumpy auld c***s

42 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I hate all this shite, releasing a goal every few hours. Why can’t they just give us good old fashioned highlights? Do people really have such a limited attention span that they can only watch one goal at a time?

Good to have you on board, my friend! 

51 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I hate all this shite, releasing a goal every few hours. Why can’t they just give us good old fashioned highlights? Do people really have such a limited attention span that they can only watch one goal at a time?

Spent some time trying to figure out who was on the pitch to see if it was a setup like last year or not, which I realised was impossible.