Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

26 minutes ago, KirkySuperSub said:

Shaun Hutchinson and George Long both on BBC earlier for Millwall v Palace as well.

Had me puzzled for a minute but I was getting my George Longs mixed up. Forgot about the keeper and thought it was the one that came on for about 30 seconds against Aberdeen to get hIs heid caved in.

2 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Cannae wait to hear how tHe SyStEm dOEsn'T SuiT hIm in 6 months time.

"So I called a meeting with the chairman (I've known him for 6 months) and I was like, listen, the system doesn't suit me, it's not been the best move for me as I had better offers. I could have stayed. It was me that asked to go. I knew what the situation was. I wasn't going to get minutes. I think I will play most of my games on the wing and Stenhousemuir know how to get the best from me. I know the style of play Stenny plays and that was a massive pull in me coming here. I had other teams in the Premiership and the Championship wanting me but I want to play a style that suits me. I'm glad things have panned out like this. I want to show the impact I can make when I'm played in my actual position ....... hashtag no surrender, hashtag WATP, hashtag Penny Arcade".

Oh and Jordan Archer is the penalty shootout hero for QPR and it seem Lyndon Dykes seemingly got 3 tattoos from Santa for his Christmas, his body mass is now 97% tattoo ink.

Since we're playing ex-Motherwell-English-lower-league-bingo, look forward to installment 2 on Sunday.

Edited by Kapowzer

10 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

George Long was weird, I thought he was very mediocre up until the playoff games where he turned into a rock. Ended up playing for some of the bigger Championship/League One teams.

I'm the same. Him absolutely *clattering* Miller was good, imo.

George Long was weird, I thought he was very mediocre up until the playoff games where he turned into a rock. Ended up playing for some of the bigger Championship/League One teams.
Always thought Ripley was a far better keeper than Long (for us anyway). Both are the same age but Long has gone on to have a far better career.

It's strange how football works sometimes. Maybe we're all just missing something.