Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

41 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Would love East Kilbride away. Easy to get to and a potentially winnable tie!

likewise, being from East Kilbride, it would be very handy, however I reckon tickets would sell out very quickly, even by Motherwell Standards, the away stand behind the goals holds maybe 200 ish. 

5 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Would love East Kilbride away. Easy to get to and a potentially winnable tie!

Surely Accies is easier to get to? ...... oh stop the bus ........ <insert Bond villain laugh here>

At least Albion Rovers were only three leagues below us.

An utterly pointless post, but I've just realised Graham Alexander is the 2nd oldest manager in the division.

Had literally no idea he was older than Malky MacKay.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

An utterly pointless post, but I've just realised Graham Alexander is the 2nd oldest manager in the division.

Had literally no idea he was older than Malky MacKay.

I hadn’t thought about it

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah I imagine most normal people don't tbh, I end up down some weird rabbit holes.

I hadn't thought about it til you mentioned it. He was 49 when he got the job which doesn't feel particularly old in management terms (nor does 50 tbh).

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah I imagine most normal people don't tbh, I end up down some weird rabbit holes.

Do you have the xAge of the entire league management cohort?  I am trying to think which spreadsheet you were compiling when you found yourself in that rabbit hole.

32 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Ross county vibes from a few years back.

ICT vibes will be enough to be going on with - they've knocked us out twice at Fir Park I think..and I'm still seething about McGhee thinking it was a great idea to drop Moult for tactical reasons last time.

Morton on the other hand....

13 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I feel myself physically ageing while I watch his football.

I've come to terms that I'll never really like him and I'll always be two games away from wanting him punted. 

Pressure's on tonight...

2 minutes ago, Desp said:

I've come to terms that I'll never really like him and I'll always be two games away from wanting him punted. 

Pressure's on tonight...

Even when we win I am sceptical. Aberdeen have been woefully inconsistent all season and I'm not sure how much of the Hearts result was down to our tactics and how much was down to Hearts being completely pish. 

Thanks BBC, would like to see a wee switchup, won't be anything other than a 4-3-3 though.

Appreciate Donnelly has been injured before Covid was a growth in a petri dish ..... and out of form when we have seen him this year. Would be nice to actually see SOD in his preferred position before fully writing him off. McGinley is dugmeat. Still reckon that lineup has two that are still crocked and one is out of favour.

motherwell-selector-2021-8774bf04b42bdb4ce2b8004e01c2c18a.thumb.jpeg.397102f10b620a6189a581d31766e6b0.jpeg