Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

10 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

What a shift from him tonight. I know the usual weirdos will give him stick but he gives absolutely everything.

I, for one, applaud our home baking captain.

I wonder if he did his hamstring - looked like he was holding it on the way off. Hopefully not and was just some cramp.

13 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Had Tandoori Monkfish from Koolba in the Candleriggs the other night. Almost up there with O’Donnell’s performance tonight. And it was fucking sensational.

I've never been in but every time I walk past it smells delightful. Will make an effort to go in.

10 minutes ago, Swello said:

I wonder if he did his hamstring - looked like he was holding it on the way off. Hopefully not and was just some cramp.

I don't think he'd done anything serious. Just cramped up after putting a monumental shift in. I think, ultimately, SOD's just going to knock his pan in. I'd sooner have a guy willing to do that than someone who isn't arsed.

AF2F8874-54DF-486E-AF4E-F03007641B0E.thumb.jpeg.d066fdc7299d0a8440735144fa48bbcc.jpeg

Edited by well fan for life

4 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

It was honestly hard to say which player was a Real Madrid player between him and Alaba tonight. Sum boi.

Imagine being Alaba. You've won all these trophies and had such an illustrious career but you can't sleep a wink at night for this being in your head:

59 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Evergreen post IMO.

_118989704_540d0785-ebbb-47c8-b49c-afc50

On 05/09/2021 at 11:49, Swello said:

I find international breaks a boring inconvenience and I was just getting into the season after being at a few games in a row - so next weekend can't come fast enough.

On the other hand, I went to a (reasonably) local game to me yesterday and saw Vale of Leithen pumped 8-0 by Gala Fairydean - and there was a gate in the wall of the ground that took you straight into the beer garden of a local pub - so that was quite fun.  

200-1.gif.41cd409e66a6436d58ba29ac021ff9dc.gif

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

What a shift from him tonight. I know the usual weirdos will give him stick but he gives absolutely everything.

I, for one, applaud our home baking captain.

For me the jury is still out until I see a "Here's me and ma dug" video but his stock is rising.

O'Donnell might honestly be one of the strangest players I've ever seen for Motherwells/Scotland. Like others have said, he can slot right in at elite international level and look every bit like he belongs there yet also look underwhelming at SPFL level despite putting in power of work.

He's due a Scotland goal at the very least.

Hi everyone,

We run a lower league podcast but this week we were lucky enough to have your very own Keith Lasley on the show. It was a great chat with a cracking guy, who had a lot of good stories to tell about his time at your club. 

It would be greatly appreciated if you could go and give it a wee watch on YouTube @ PG & Dak's Real Fitbaw Podcast or a listen on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Here is the link to the YouTube video 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xZnh8nZRRk&list=PLUoeoBd9KrdbYIUlrmEMwxQqvuQqvAcVF&index=17

Hopefully you give it a watch and enjoy 👍🏻

5 hours ago, PG & Dak said:

Hi everyone,

We run a lower league podcast but this week we were lucky enough to have your very own Keith Lasley on the show. It was a great chat with a cracking guy, who had a lot of good stories to tell about his time at your club. 

It would be greatly appreciated if you could go and give it a wee watch on YouTube @ PG & Dak's Real Fitbaw Podcast or a listen on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Here is the link to the YouTube video 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xZnh8nZRRk&list=PLUoeoBd9KrdbYIUlrmEMwxQqvuQqvAcVF&index=17

Hopefully you give it a watch and enjoy 👍🏻

Yes, enjoyed it 

Back to proper football this week, will SOD play? He hasn’t been around the squad for a month, unbeaten in the league in his absence and he picked up a knock last night.

Goss has had a taste and Roberts and Adonis have joined, will they be fired straight into the lineup?