Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, Desp said:

It was a cracking trip, tbf! 

2 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Craigan was in great form in the Irish bar in Valencia. Great trip.

Have to agree - one of the most enjoyable of all the away trips. Never did see if Higgy's goal was really offside...

Barrow are a league team? Jeez. You'd like to think we'd be a better prospect than some league 2 teams, also seems like a big drop for someone who was highly touted at one point. 

I think we're saving Johannsen for a last minute tweet. Either that, or we'll repeat the Roberts announcement from January to a slightly different reaction.

Road signs are shite, my street is named after my father in law. 

Guest superward
5 hours ago, rowsdower said:

Barrow are a league team? Jeez. You'd like to think we'd be a better prospect than some league 2 teams, also seems like a big drop for someone who was highly touted at one point. 

I think we're saving Johannsen for a last minute tweet. Either that, or we'll repeat the Roberts announcement from January to a slightly different reaction.

Road signs are shite, my street is named after my father in law. 

Re Gotta - Going by thoaw reports it looks like a choice of play closer to home (Oldham/Barrow) or take a jump and move away to a different area and different league. Not every player fancies the move away from friends and family I guess. He looks useful from the clips so hopefully he does fancy it!

52 minutes ago, superward said:

Re Gotta - Going by thoaw reports it looks like a choice of play closer to home (Oldham/Barrow) or take a jump and move away to a different area and different league. Not every player fancies the move away from friends and family I guess. He looks useful from the clips so hopefully he does fancy it!

Oldham 2nd bottom of League 2 and Barrow 7th bottom. 
Let’s see what the boys ambitions are. If he sees his future in the bottom half of League 2, maybe we’re better of without him 

11 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Oldham 2nd bottom of League 2 and Barrow 7th bottom. 
Let’s see what the boys ambitions are. If he sees his future in the bottom half of League 2, maybe we’re better of without him 

Like that time Nicky Law left us to "tear up" the Third Division...only with shitier wages, probably.

We were first rumoured to have been interested in Gotts at the start of the month so one thing I think we can say is that we've been true to our word in terms of making a proper go at getting our targets. The majority of our signings seem to be players we've been in dialogue with for a while before they've been announced.

Anyway. Deadline day eh?

I was busy thinking about Gotts,
Gotts, Gotts
I was busy dreaming about Gotts
Gotts, Gotts (XCX)
Head was spinning thinking about Gotts

Make it happen Burrows.