Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

But if he is our final signing. I guess that means a NO go for Robbie Gotts. I have this guy as some sort of Modric in my head. 

Happy for Roberts to return but would be disappointed if we don’t GET our GOTTS. 

Pleased with Roberts if he comes onboard as I still think we are lacking good attacking options from the bench. To me, Roberts would at the very least a great guy to bring on from the bench, I liked him last year.

I am guessing the business today is going to be Johansen, Roberts and possibly Gotts. It wouldn't surprise me if we see 1 or 2 going out loan. Cornelius perhaps.

It will be interesting to see what our starting line-up looks like in a months time. I'm getting the vibes that the likes of Ojala, Johansen and Goss will be first team so I'm not sure where that leaves a few folk.

Overall, I'd say I'm happy to see folk come in that I think could be first team players rather than squad filler. Clearly I'm basing that on hee haw other than my perception but I don't think someone with 30 odd caps for Finland has come to sit behind Rickie Lamie.

I can sense a terrifying back 3 of Mugabi, Ojala and Johansen and I'm not sad bout it!

Just now, Gianfranco said:

There doesn’t even seem to be a hint on where Gotts has chosen.

#announceGotts #shreeyeardeal

Earlier on the BBC Manchester reporter said Salford expected 1 in and 1 out today and it would be happening soon.

They then signed a right back Donald Love so hopefully that’s Salford out the equation.

6 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

It's apparently been confirmed by Leeds DoF.

There's another Leeds u23 player joining them as well.

That's annoying but tbf looking at the way we've been chucking shree year deals at our priority targets I'd imagine he'd have a decent offer on the table. If he doesn't fancy relocating up here then that's on him.

32 minutes ago, Big John Handsome said:

Not sure I'd even want a player who would consider Barrow a better move than Motherwell. 

He certainly seems to have promise, but a team 18th in league 2 hardly if ever on TV v the team in 5th in Scottish top flight on Sky Sports v Old Firm etc. 🤷‍♂️

He is a young lad and maybe being 130 miles away (from Leeds) is better than 200+. Who knows. Not just saying this as I am a Well fan but that seems a little odd. Their capacity is 5000 with 1000 seated. 

Ah well. Wish him well. Be interested to see how his career goes from here on in.