Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Seems that the Digital or Print at home Tickets have been sent today. Just got mine for the Queen of the South game but the Digital option doesn't seem to work on my phone. Just printed it off instead but it should be easy to use.

Anyone who doesn't get one by the end of today may 2ant to contact the ticket office to get it sorted.

Edited by Phillips455

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Crawford gives me the fucking fear. Appreciate that we'll definitely add further bodies but I can't shake the feeling we're going to end up with at least 2 of him Maguire, Donnelly and O'Hara starting when really I don't think a Premiership midfield can afford to have more than one.

I would take Donnelly out of this scenario, but I agree with your point as a whole.

Guest superward

Surprised so many people are reading anything other than 'pre season' and 'lack of bodies' ito that game to be honest. It was it was. I'll be more concerned if we don't see gradual improvement as we go through these 4 games across fitness, sharpness and tactically. I'm sure we will.

Seperate note, got my tickets. Tap deck of the south. Is there a seating plan anywhere? Row KK.

Aye the links on the email to add to either wallet don’t seem to work but other than that am delighted.

East Stand for me, about 100 seats further up than my season ticket but it’ll do.

Surprised so many people are reading anything other than 'pre season' and 'lack of bodies' ito that game to be honest. It was it was. I'll be more concerned if we don't see gradual improvement as we go through these 4 games across fitness, sharpness and tactically. I'm sure we will.

Seperate note, got my tickets. Tap deck of the south. Is there a seating plan anywhere? Row KK.

Sounds like you’ll be far enough back to see everything at least, I believe there are a few rows in the south where you can have issues seeing the goal.

The link for downloading the tickets won’t open for me so instead I went through the attached file and saved it to my cloud on Adobe, do you think this will work at the turnstile?

Edited by ZX1886

42 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

The link for downloading the tickets won’t open for me so instead I went through the attached file and saved it to my cloud on Adobe, do you think this will work at the turnstile?

It should probably work if you upload the file to your phone. I would suggest trying to print it off if you can, atleast for the first game so you will have that as a back up.

1 hour ago, ZX1886 said:

It is just a bar code right? As long as it is visible on the phone screen you should be fine.

We made Queens Park look a right good team last night. Tbf I think they have improved and had a fair bit of investment in the last year but we looked way off the mark. Some of the boys look like they badly need more minutes which is I guess is what you would expect to some extent.

We look okay in certain positions but I'd suggest we need atleast a few boys still who can go straight into the starting 11. It sounds like the recruitment is going to take longer than previous years and I'm alright with that as long as we have a decent squad together for the start of the league season.

I thought O'Connor was the main positive last night from last night, he looked pretty good on the ball and fairly assured etc

Looking forward to finally getting back into the stadium albeit with 2k. Let's hope the clubs and footballing authorities get their finger out to address the ongoing hypocrisy re crowds and we see full crowds back from August!

Just seen the club saying on Twitter that if you have the file open on the barcode they’ll still be able to scan it even if you can only open it through the print-out section.

Thanks for the help lads!

19 minutes ago, Luke92 said:

We made Queens Park look a right good team last night. Tbf I think they have improved and had a fair bit of investment in the last year but we looked way off the mark. Some of the boys look like they badly need more minutes which is I guess is what you would expect to some extent.

We look okay in certain positions but I'd suggest we need at least a few boys still who can go straight into the starting 11. It sounds like the recruitment is going to take longer than previous years and I'm alright with that as long as we have a decent squad together for the start of the league season.

I thought O'Connor was the main positive last night from last night, he looked pretty good on the ball and fairly assured etc

Looking forward to finally getting back into the stadium albeit with 2k. Let's hope the clubs and footballing authorities get their finger out to address the ongoing hypocrisy re crowds and we see full crowds back from August!

I thought Alexander's interview on Wednesday covered some interesting stuff on recruitment etc. He has seemed quite up front that we need another 4 or 5 at least and acknowledged that the process of recruiting in Scotland has been a challenge for him to get used to on account of the differences in timeline between Scotland and England.

As far as players needing minutes I know this has a strong "I'm literally grasping at straws" energy but when I was looking back at previous pre-seasons earlier (not including last year where players hadn't kicked a ball in 6 months) we'd played 3 or 4 friendlies by the time the LC groups rolled around and that was on top of the training camps we had.

832105536_ScreenShot2021-07-15at13_18_11.thumb.png.e524d411d0868b5f65c87a4faf06aba7.png
2105917633_ScreenShot2021-07-15at13_18_36.thumb.png.5b3108bcc1ed48c881ca734260d3b79f.png
1019090306_ScreenShot2021-07-15at13_19_03.thumb.png.103ffd975d34cf01193a5c16df889dec.png

This season we've had 2 bounce games, the first featured a pile of trialists and a clutch of school weans and it seems to have been the case that a number of players have been missing on account of illness so we're having to negotiate that.

Anyway....

giphy.gif