Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I’ve got tickets for both games. I guess less than 2000 applied for them?

I’m still not making assumptions it’s not an admin error and that a follow up email will confirm that we have in-fact only got one game but right now am delighted.

I’ve got tickets for both games. I guess less than 2000 applied for them?

I thought that was strange too. Only expected to get into one game but got 2 tickets for each.

I presume it to be some people still taking precautions and not applying rather than some getting 2 and others 0.

Guest superward
19 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

I was hoping g the tickets could be put onto the season ticket card but I can print it out if I need to. Will be going g to the Cooper bar for the first time in nearly 1 and a half years.

Got this option too:

Tickets will be issued on a digital or print-at-home basis. Digital tickets can be downloaded to your wallet on your iPhone or Android device, or you can print your ticket to bring to the turnstile.

That's yer Darragh O'Connor signed.

One year deal.

“Darragh is a young centre-half who has been with us for the last couple of weeks,” manager Graham Alexander said.

“We really like what we’ve seen with his attitude and commitment to the game.

“He’s a young player with a lot of potential, but we also think he’s got the capability to break into our first team and compete with our more senior players.

Edited by capt_oats

8 minutes ago, fraz86 said:

Has anyone who’s checked their bank got the wrong money pending for the tickets? Mines showing £24 but should be £18 as it’s 1 adult & concession. 

I believe they said something about initially allocating 12 for all seat but the actual charge (what is taken out) will be the correct amount.

WRONG PRICING

At this stage, you may be told by the online system all tickets are £12, even if members in your household group are concessions.

Don’t worry – you will only be charged £6 for concession tickets. This is a glitch in the software displaying only one price.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2021/07/07/apply-now-for-premier-sports-cup-tickets/

you might want to contact the ticket team just to confirm in anycase.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-hearts-dundee-st-mirren-and-st-johnstone-interested-in-hull-city-transfer-agreement/

James Scott being allowed back to Scotland on loan if this article is accurate 🤔.

I would not like to see him playing against us.  I would take him back in a heartbeat. Surely we would be an option 🤞

Edited by welldaft

5 minutes ago, welldaft said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-hearts-dundee-st-mirren-and-st-johnstone-interested-in-hull-city-transfer-agreement/

James Scott being allowed back to Scotland if this article is accurate 🤔.

Would be surprised at that given the fee they reportedly paid us. Also means unlikely to see any add ons triggered. Would this be for a loan or permanent? 

I would not like to see him playing against us.  I would take him back in a heartbeat. Surely we would be an option 🤞

The only reason we're interested is to stop him scoring against us.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

The only reason we're interested is to stop him scoring against us.

Edited my original post as noticed it was on loan if true. 

We are not quoted as being interested but would like to think we would be. 

James Scott is going to be the next Lee Erwin, isn't he? Every chance we'll look back in a few years time and be amazed we got over a million quid for him. 

what we thinking tonight then, team wise, Kelly defo starts, will we see Max Johnston instead of O'donnell, seeing as he is only back a few days, O'Connor and Lamie/Mcginley CB? 

midfield is anyone's guess, Too early for Donnelly? will Cornelius get a shot?

attacking wise, probably Watt, Van Veen and Woolery? i'm quite keen to see Shields as well.

Edited by Neil86

James Scott is going to be the next Lee Erwin, isn't he? Every chance we'll look back in a few years time and be amazed we got over a million quid for him. 
I thought Scott was a far better player than Erwin ever was. Didn't he get a bad injury pretty much as soon as he joined Hull?

If he was an option then I'd definitely take him back but I think the forwards are one area where we can probably say we're sorted for this season.