Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

6 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
29 minutes ago, Swello said:
So - who is this thread signing next? There must be a cult hero, shithousing centre-mid to be targeted....

What's Alex Gorrin up to these days?

Bah humbug.  Happily ensconced in Oxford United's team, by the looks of it... though only a sub in the last match report I've seen

66 league matches --> 20 yellow cards, so he's still putting himself about a bit

43 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Bah humbug.  Happily ensconced in Oxford United's team, by the looks of it... though only a sub in the last match report I've seen

66 league matches --> 20 yellow cards, so he's still putting himself about a bit

He always did but the guy could play.

Just now, Gianfranco said:

I doubt we will see a better midfield 3 than Gorrin, Campbell and Turnbull again.

I can't see past Lambert, Davies & Dolan as a unit that worked brilliantly together (and I'm aware there are plenty on here who are too young to have had that fun) - but Gorrin, Campbell and Turnbull was amazing for that short period - such a fun team to watch that. 

On 23/06/2021 at 23:09, capt_oats said:

Hmmmmmm.....

Absolutely gone at the sub-heading of his YouTube compilation btw...

Sign him up....

If he is announced today then that has taken 9 days of P&B campaigning, we need to get the next target identified if we want a full team for the start of the season.

24 minutes ago, ropy said:

If he is announced today then that has taken 9 days of P&B campaigning, we need to get the next target identified if we want a full team for the start of the season.

He’s pretty cocky, opposition fans are going to hate him.

18 minutes ago, Yorky said:

He’s pretty cocky, opposition fans are going to hate him.

After a year with no fans - I hope this season is a record breaker for shithousery - the players must be itching for it. A league full of Peter Hartley standard antics is what I'm hoping for.

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I'll be honest, I don't really have a problem with Cadden. He changed job - not his fault there was no arrangement between UEFA and US.

:lol:

I like Cadden as well, who couldn't love that smile?

The 🐍 element of his move makes him a prime booing target though.

Edited by capt_oats

Right, we play Hibs first. Nominations please. I can't actually think of anyone particularly anyone at Hibs these days. Where's Anthony Stokes when you need him?
I always liked Jackson Irvine. Fills a position I'd imagine we're looking for as well.

#announcejackson

4 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

This is far too positive a post. We were looking for someone to boo, not sign.

I'll happily boo the f**k out of Martin Boyle. The way he constantly plays well and scores against us whilst not being in any way objectionable has left me feeling angry and confused.

This is far too positive a post. We were looking for someone to boo, not sign.
Ah apologies. I misread the post and thought you were looking for ideas of who we should sign.

If its booing then I nominate Cadden but doubt the ginger traitor will play.