Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

10 hours ago, dumpweed said:

It's worth noting that English players wages are payed by the PFA until August 31st if they have been freed by a club. 

So players are generally in no rush to sign.

So if 10 of the players in the EPL on 200K a week go out of contract and decide to sit about they fork out millions?

So if 10 of the players in the EPL on 200K a week go out of contract and decide to sit about they fork out millions?

I could be wrong but I think the players pay a small percentage of their wages to the PFA union or whatever it is, so there will be plenty of money. The PFA Christmas night out must be tremendous with the amount of money they must have.

14 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Yas

They probably just pointed him to the last 10 pages of this thread and he signed on the dotted line before he asked about money

On 23/06/2021 at 22:09, capt_oats said:

Hmmmmmm.....

Absolutely gone at the sub-heading of his YouTube compilation btw...

Sign him up....

On 25/06/2021 at 12:03, capt_oats said:

I'm so invested in this now. Some laugh that Scunthorpe put a video up with footage filmed off the telly but still...some of these finishes like.

Make it fucking happen.

Getting the videos back oot

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm still not overly sure how to feel about this "relationship" tbh.

I mean McNamara was a decent loan we wouldn't have had otherwise, but the flipside is folk like this have started following me on Twitter...

Screenshot_20210701-190734_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cac34480875c468b5c28d283e732c96e.jpg

I'm sure Millwall are worse than most but it's mental how wildly right wing almost every lower league English football fan on Twitter seems to be.  Everytime we're linked to someone from a League 1 or 2 team the replies always feel like they're a few minutes away from spiralling into some conspiracy theory or other.

Guest superward
1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I'm sure Millwall are worse than most but it's mental how wildly right wing almost every lower league English football fan on Twitter seems to be.  Everytime we're linked to someone from a League 1 or 2 team the replies always feel like they're a few minutes away from spiralling into some conspiracy theory or other.

Twitter....that's the issue....a cesspool of horror shows amongst the odd funny gif.

Edited by superward

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Or they have a profile that says "Romford FC. Love my Kids. Happy go Lucky. Immigrants should be drowned" 

40 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Little England though, innit...

I vividly remember being utterly blown away, on the - ahem - Glasgow to Manchester MegaBus to see The Stone Roses back in 2016 at The Etihad - the bus was driving through Preston, heart of the city as far as I could tell...and there was a fucking Swastika plastered right over a window...mental...