Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

30 minutes ago, Gallus Numpty said:

Plenty of reasons it could still have fallen through after that, to be fair. Maybe wanted too much money, or didn't get on with Liam's wife.

Christian Manzinga was seen as the better option…

25 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Saag paneer, side of naan and a portion of pakora. 

This post is brought to you by the no rice gang.

Lacking in detail...are we talking Plain, Keema, Peshwari or Garlic Naan...and Chicken, Veg, Mushroom or Fish Pakora...

I'm full on for the Fish Pakora btw...I know that's not a popular choice here...wi' a Garlic Naan...

3 minutes ago, KirkySuperSub said:

Lacking in detail...are we talking Plain, Keema, Peshwari or Garlic Naan...and Chicken, Veg, Mushroom or Fish Pakora...

I'm full on for the Fish Pakora btw...I know that's not a popular choice here...wi' a Garlic Naan...

Garlic naan is the go to. Peshwari naan if I'm going for something spicy. 

And the correct power ranking of pakora is:

1. Mushroom
  2. Veg
  3. Fish
  4. Chicken

neo GIF

11 minutes ago, Well Well said:

also linked to a polish right back who allegedly played in the Dumbarton game name of Pawel Zuk

So....that means Grimmy is the next one in the shoogly peg club? (I'm assuming SOD isn't going anywhere)

I sort of get Moult vibes off our man Van Veen. Not in style of play necessarily just a kind of... presence. 

Edit: :lol: not to encroach on @capt_oats territory here but liking a tweet from Viva Motherwell seems like a pretty big tell.Screenshot_20210630-143039__01.thumb.jpg.c1786627f55dc0b458304a76c951ba6c.jpg

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

We seem to be signing Matthew McDonald who was released by yourselves over the summer. Does anyone know much about him? From what I've read he's a right-back but we'll be using him in midfield. I see he made the bench once or twice but doesn't seem to have played any first-team games anywhere. The last young right-back we signed from Motherwell turned out pretty well for us, so hopefully this is the case here too.