Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

On 18/05/2021 at 13:16, ropy said:

I have a Dundee United supporting mate, it lives on for me.

I bought the one month Premier TV subscription for the Hibs match and let him borrow it for the United semi, but I changed the password to Kirk-1991.

To add, he told me he cried a little 

4 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I have a weird idea in my head that Kelly's height will probably hold him back slightly from international football and the club level he might reach otherwise.

Does no one else see the Jamie Dolan looky likie?

6 hours ago, capt_oats said:

3 of the starting XI that lost 1-0 to Accies at the start of the season are in the Scotland Euros squad lads.

What a carry on. :lol:

I am going to dine out on that stat 

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I have never seen what suddenly put him in contention, what are his talents then? (I get that he's a St J hero from his recent antics.)

I thought he was Irish

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

Mushroom ravioli as a nod to you, not my usual, thought the rib eye would be too heavy

7 posts in as many minutes = strong "eating alone while away with work" vibes :)

5 minutes ago, Swello said:

7 posts in as many minutes = strong "eating alone while away with work" vibes :)

In the Novotel which is where I accumulated points with work but have been in London visiting my daughter and breaking up the journey north, very much alone though.  Free glass of red for being a Silver member so not all bad.

Presumably Campbell already his next move agreed, and it's down South?

I'm a petty, bitter, little man, and I'd be seething if we tweeted something like that before said player rocked up at Hibs or something.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm a petty, bitter, little man, and I'd be seething if we tweeted something like that before said player rocked up at Hibs or something.

It would be disappointing but it is wee Al.

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Who knows. Everything's been pointing to him going down south and that's where the interest seems to have been coming from eg: Millwall had cash on the table in January, Luton apparently had their guy up at the weekend (Mick Harford was apparently up to see him - although Campbell didn't play - interestingly both Robinson and Alexander played with Luton and their manager said he knows Alexander well albeit he said that when he was very strenuously denying an interest a month or so ago).

Then there's the Stoke rumours that have been around since last summer.

I wouldn't rule out him turning up at another Scottish club but tbh, he owes us nothing. We got 160 games out him, he was fucking brilliant. He could have chucked his toys out the pram when we kb'd Millwall in January but didn't. 

As long as he doesn't snake us like Cadden and we get our £500k he can do what the f**k he wants in my book.

I'd say he probably has a fair idea of where he wants to go though.

Edited by capt_oats

I love wee Al.

We are gonna miss him so bad next year. I don't think he had a good year this year but I bet that's cos you don't get that "in the stand look where you want" terrace view. You had to warch what the telly showed you.

Had my first game of fives since September tonight and I was blowing out my arse after about two minutes. It was vintage Ross McCormack second spell stuff. We need to stop talking about food on this thread.