Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

3 hours ago, well fan for life said:

While we're on the subject of match programmes I have fucking piles of them from probably the early 2000s. Does anyone know of anyone who'd collect such a thing?

The council?

11 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I voted for Kelly. He could also end up being our player of the season. The only other I'd give it to would be Tony Watt.

I voted for Crawford so that he wouldn’t feel left out, it’s all about morale.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

What a day this was. I ended up black and blue after falling over the seats in the East Stand celebrating this goal.

For research purposes, I had a look at Jambos Kickback after that game and was delighted to see that goal labelled as "a fluke" by one plucky poster. 

2 hours ago, ropy said:

Gallagher or Magloire this weekend?

Gallagher for me. Now isn't the time to be sentimental. If we go down the "don't change a winning team" route then I can fully see us bringing Gallagher on for Magloire at half-time when it's 2-0 to Livi and it's too late. 

I'm wondering if Carroll will be available, not sure if what happened to him last week is being considered a concussion. He's not included in the very helpful and informative team news section of the website anyway.

For me it’s Lamie or Maglorie that partner Gallagher.
For all he played well last weekend, Ricki fucking Lamie is still Ricki fucking Lamie. It would be very harsh to drop him but in our position we need to be playing the best team available.

29 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

The social media team are shitebags if they don't start the Lamie for Scotland patter.

This is a bit they should absolutely commit to.

Incidentally, given his main contribution after coming on against Hibs and taking the armband off SOD was to mis-time an attempted clearance and leave Kelly to dig us out that particular hole I'm less convinced Gallagher should be strolling straight back into the side.

giphy.gif

Edited by capt_oats

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

This is a bit they should absolutely commit to.

Incidentally, given his main contribution after coming on against Hibs and taking the armband off SOD was to mis-time an attempted clearance and leave Kelly to dig us out that particular hole I'm less convinced Gallagher should be strolling straight back into the side.

I

I'm undecided.

In a game that if we win, would put to bed any remaining fears of relegation do we change a partnership that's looked good in the last 2 games or with the way Livi play do we opt to put a bit of extra height in the box. 

7 minutes ago, ropy said:

Is the question Lamie or Magloire?  (Does anyone know how to pronounce his name).

Nah, I think the question is Gallagher or Magloire solely on the basis that Lamie's naturally left sided whereas the two of them are right sided.

I mean instinctively it'd be Gallagher but there's no getting away from the fact that he's been dugmeat all season and him doing his best Shane Duffy for County's goal in Dingwall is still pretty fresh in the memory.

3 hours ago, steelmen said:

Maybe lamie can’t play with Gallagher, that’s why he’s been better without him.

The only time I can think that they’ve partnered each other in a back four was against Ross County at the start of the season. Has there been any other?

Edited by crazylegsjoe_mfc