Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Were the Adidas Gazelles mandatory to be part of this protest?

Hardly Spartak Moscow Ultras turning up at yer training ground  but i guess it did the job.

In hindsight its quite funny to look back at some of the comments that were made at the time. There was quite a chunk of the fan base that commented that the half time reaction was a 'red neck' etc. Looking back it prompted the start of a pretty succesful Robbo era so well in to the young team.

The team that day still makes me wince, McMillan, Chalmers, Jules, Clay and CBA anymore Stevie Pearson.

Zak Jules contribution in this and the Killie? at home make him probably my least fave player in the last 10 years

Edited by Luke92

Piri-Piri chicken with rice & three big bottles of San Miguel for me. 

I've just cracked open the Bailey's for oor Bevis. What time does the Indian Villa stop delivering? Might go off ma nut and order a cuttla Paneers. 

16 minutes ago, Desp said:

Piri-Piri chicken with rice & three big bottles of San Miguel for me. 

I've just cracked open the Bailey's for oor Bevis. What time does the Indian Villa stop delivering? Might go off ma nut and order a cuttla Paneers. 

Home made piri piri or ordered in?  A Black Rooster has opened in Stirling, worth it?