Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I got one email because I recently bought a single ticket for my wife and another email because my ‘free’ juvenile ticket has changed personnel over the years.  All these contacts have used my email address even if they were through different accounts.  The club is trawling its database to pick up the slack on anyone who may be interested or have once been interested.  Not sure targeting opposition fans will bear much fruit.

13 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

My pal's forever telling me Roos deals with crosses worse than Dracula. 

Would be very funny to see him have to watch Kelly every week. 

I know the stats say otherwise but Roos is worse than Kelly, IMO.

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

Not sure what the difference the fans make if they make a loss a defeat.

image.png.402c3ac94fe9f1bd6263f8b7cf2528e1.png

Yes, that's poor, but anyone who has seen us play this season wouldn't actually be surprised.

It was probably originally drafted as "the difference between a narrow loss and an embarrassing defeat".

1 minute ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Yes, that's poor, but anyone who has seen us play this season wouldn't actually be surprised.

I really thought you were going to say anyone who has read something we've published this season wouldn't be surprised.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Aberdeen or Hibs have offered Kelly something. 

Same. Like him or not as a Well fan, I think Kelly will get a good gig on more money when he leaves us.

Mentioned it before, but from what I heard, his weekly wage isn't an absolute bank buster. Top earner but it was a big sign on fee that got him to move from his QPR wage. Not his weekly take home.

10 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

What a man

Genuinely annoyed he never put his goal for us in there against Kilmarnock, as it was an absolute better.